The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Iron Lion

New Member long-time follower

Hi all - so after years of following along at home, I've finally signed-up.  I live in Charlotte, I get up to a handful + of games in Raleigh every season (will be coming up again for the Friday/Saturday back-to-back January 10th/11th).  I have been going to most of the Checkers game this year, went to all 6 of the most recent homestand, so maybe will occasionally post some thoughts on what I see with them. Have always enjoyed the passion and knowledge of the posters here.

Welcome Iron Lion. Thanks for signing up and hope you jump in and join the conversation. We have a Checkers thread in the  In The Canes System forum and it would be a plus if you posted some Chex stuff.

Welcome Iron Lion. I agree strongly with OBXer, some of us love insight into what's happening down on the farm in Charlotte. Realm is great at that, and the more the better! Like how does Goat look down there lately? Geekie? The goalies, all of it! Jump in.

Welcome Iron Lion. Mooresville caniac here. Go up quite often, and sometimes no one else along, so let me know when you are thinking of, and I may be going. I generally do 2 at a time, but occasionally just day trips during my slow work season of Jan/feb. 

Welcome Iron Lion!  We need the fresh blood...  not naming any names, but some of the comments are getting pretty stale.  (And most of them are mine!)