The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Desert Dogs vs Canes...10 Jan 2020

38 minutes ago, Caniac514 said:

Captain Obvious: Svech needs different linemates

Remember that stretch of 5 or 6 games when he lined with the Finns?  Scored more than a point a game and was way ahead in the team scoring.  Not nearly as much since, same for the Finns.

Just now, bluedevil58 said:

Gets me every time.  Lol.

Nostradamus has spoken.

Why does this surprise anyone? He's in the tv box five levels up from the ice but he can tell you where a players eyes are looking .

On a side note our PK has a good streak going.  No goals in the last 7 opportunities.  That's the way to do it.

To this point Carolina is playing like the team that had that great road trip .  Let's see if they can finish it off and do the same tomorrow until the end of the season.

Edited by Sportsfan-1-2

I tell you to this point this is the best game I've seen Carolina play in a while.  They are a complete Jekyll and Hyde.  Why can't they play this way against the Metro division?

8 minutes ago, remkin said:

More Rush in the building. Nice tribute by John

I remember years ago Kanye or 50 cent decided he would become a drummer and posted a video online. Neil came back with him in a 15 minute solo and said to get back to him when he got to that level. Whoever it was I think folded his drum aspirations.

Edited by winger52
  • Like 1