Jump to content
The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Ducks @ Canes 1/17 7:30

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

I’m always astonished that people eat DD’s donuts.  🤢

 

 

Speaking as someone who lived in Greensboro before coming to Charlotte i know that Donut World beats both of them, but given the choice between DD and KK, i'll take DD.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, realmdrakkar said:

Speaking as someone who lived in Greensboro before coming to Charlotte i know that Donut World beats both of them, but given the choice between DD and KK, i'll take DD.

DD just never seem fresh to me.  They’re like door stops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

I’m always astonished that people eat DD’s donuts.  🤢

I like their cream filled but others of their offerings are hit-or-miss with me 🍩🍩🍩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, realmdrakkar said:

 

 

Speaking as someone who lived in Greensboro before coming to Charlotte i know that Donut World beats both of them, but given the choice between DD and KK, i'll take DD.

Can I give this a thumbs down? KK has better donuts, DD has good fritters

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DevildogKodi said:

Can I give this a thumbs down? KK has better donuts, DD has good fritters

 

KK if you want limited choice between large or small glazed donuts. DD gives you more choices. But when in Apex try the Beignet Truck.

Edited by winger52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bonivan said:

Looks like the game is very exciting since we are discussing donuts here

Canes aren’t giving a lot to be excited about right now

 

KK donuts by a mile

DD coffee by a good distance

 

which is more important?

Edited by gocanes0506
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, winger52 said:

 

KK if you want limited choice between large or small glazed donuts. DD gives you more choices.

I prefer quality over quantity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

Canes aren’t giving a lot to be excited about right now

 

KK donuts by a mile

DD coffee by a good distance

 

which is more important?

 Depends on who you ask, Tubby or Twitchy ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez, as if it isn't bad enough that we have to play a divisional opponent Sunday, it's an afternoon game too?  That doesn't get me warm or fuzzy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

Oooooo, another chance to demonstrate our PP ineptitude. 😫

A lot of O zone time but little as far as chances or putting pressure on them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, realmdrakkar said:

Jeez, as if it isn't bad enough that we have to play a divisional opponent Sunday, it's an afternoon game too?  That doesn't get me warm or fuzzy.

That will be 5 PM, just 2 hours earlier than regular time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, legend-1 said:

Svech is getting a hell of a bad habit just throwing pucks without looking

I’ve been noticing that A LOT lately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody can say "sometimes your keeper has to make a save" after this game. Reimer has looked great. Sometimes your offense has to score. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

Plot twist:  The Advance Auto Parts couple get divorced due to the dead battery ordeal.

And HE lives happily ever after.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, top-shelf-1 said:

Nobody can say "sometimes your keeper has to make a save" after this game. Reimer has looked great. Sometimes your offense has to score. 

I guess it’s too much to ask these guys to put a COMPLETE game together from start to finish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

Svech is getting a hell of a bad habit just throwing pucks without looking

Maybe he is expecting someone to be in the empty ice. If he was playing with some offensive linemates, it might not look so bad.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...