- another Svech penalty

- Brindy should have started Mrazek

- the entire team sucks

- what was Brindy thinking?

- we are too slow

- we have no grit

If we win:

- Leadership

In truth Gardiner hasnt been very good until lately and the refs do suck.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

Speaking if Storm brew, didnt anyone really like it? I thought it was ok nothing special. And 1 was more then enough for me to try something else for seconds 

I guess it depends on what you were expecting it to be, it is an American-style light lager that I thought compared favorably to the big brewery light beers, including the one that doesn’t know how to spell “light”.

2 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

In truth Gardiner hasnt been very good until lately and the refs do suck.

True that. 

Ok boys let's all fix our issues. Gardiner continue your D olay of the last few games. Pesce shoot faster when you have the puck. Svech pass to people on your own team. Roddy dont put 2 guys who arent the best on D together in OT, hell guys let's win it clean and not go to OT. Staal get in front of the net more. 

And most of all just win the @^^$&#> game

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Red_Storm said:

I guess it depends on what you were expecting it to be, it is an American-style light lager that I thought compared favorably to the big brewery light beers, including the one that doesn’t know how to spell “light”.

I was thinking more Coors light I guess. It just didnt have any good flavor. Mich light and Ultra are American lights that taste good. Bud light is ok. But Miller light and Coors have a funky taste the Storm brew tried to emulate. I think they succeeded, but that's not a good thing

Edited by Derailed75

Can't believe that Martinook is the healthy scratch.   Should sit Svechnikov for one game to wake him up.  His passing the last few games have been terrible.

It seems like when he gets the puck the other team ends up with it.  At least Martinook brings a ton of energy to his shifts.  

• Like 1

Just now, snuffy72 said:

Can't believe that Martinook is the healthy scratch.   Should sit Svechnikov for one game to wake him up.  His passing the last few games have been terrible.

It seems like when he gets the puck the other team ends up with it.  At least Martinook brings a ton of energy to his shifts.  

I would have sat McGinn he just doesnt bring much. And Svech for all his bad passing is still a threat to score anytime he has the puck

1 minute ago, snuffy72 said:

Dooo wuuuttttt.  We bury the guy on offensive void lines and him expect to carry the load of the whole line.  Yet we want to sit him?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gocanes0506 said:

Dooo wuuuttttt.  We bury the guy on offensive void lines and him expect to carry the load of the whole line.  Yet we want to sit him?

I would imagine it's more of a maintenance thing then a "You havent been playing well" thing

1 minute ago, Derailed75 said:

I would have sat McGinn he just doesnt bring much. And Svech for all his bad passing is still a threat to score anytime he has the puck

Don’t agree with this....Ginner brings effort on every shift, something we are not getting from more talented team members. I would sit Dzingel...he’s a talented guy that needs to wake up!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RickD_99 said:

Don’t agree with this....Ginner brings effort on every shift, something we are not getting from more talented team members. I would sit Dzingel...he’s a talented guy that needs to wake up!

Brindy is giving Dzingel is getting the biggest break out of all of them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

I would imagine it's more of a maintenance thing then a "You havent been playing well" thing

Sit svech, huh?

• Like 3

I will start talking cr%^p about Svechnikov more often if that's what it takes to have him score.   I will take credit for that goal (yes) !!

• Like 2

Staal should hit more often if that's what's going to happen.

Hopefully that shuts up those Isles fans.

Edited by legend-1
  • Like 2