The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Aisles @ Canes, 19 Jan 2020

4 minutes ago, DevildogKodi said:

Is the ice just 💩 this year? Every game seems like a lot more random wipeouts from everyone like Ninos a few moments ago.

PNC Arena ice sucks, it’s bad every year... (5th worst in the League per a NHLPA survey in 2018)

Edited by Red_Storm
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RickD_99 said:

Evil Empire refuses to lose...

Even teams going Tonya Harding on their *edit* doesn’t work...it’s cause they sold their souls 

10 minutes ago, RickD_99 said:

Evil Empire refuses to lose...

I hate 'em!

Was so stoked the B's went up 3-0 on the Pens, but someone they came back - proof again the team sold their souls to the devil.

Edited by CanesFan2003

30 minutes ago, Red_Storm said:

Good hit Staal to make the play leading to the goal! 🚨

YES, YES, YES!

Wirh that big horse-sized body of his, he should be doing a Lot more heavy body hits like that - bone jarring, coughing the puck up hits. Leads to offensive chances.

AND.....plant himself in front of the net more often.

Even if not potting the puck into the net himself, planting his wide as a barn backside in front of the goalie will certainly led to others getting pucks into the net more often.

Edited by CanesFan2003

26 minutes ago, RickD_99 said:

Who’s that traitor with the CCCP jersey on?

I saw that and said to my wife who wears a Russian national hockey jersey to military appreciation night

41 minutes ago, RickD_99 said:

Don’t agree with this....Ginner brings effort on every shift, something we are not getting from more talented team members. I would sit Dzingel...he’s a talented guy that needs to wake up!

You are more then welcome to disagree but McGinn has nothing else to bring, I like him and he is a big part of the team but we get very little offensively from him and he has been playing at his max. Dzingle hasnt been on the score board but he has been doing it right and is not a liability. And he has a lot more talent then McGinn

Just now, Derailed75 said:

I saw that and said to my wife who wears a Russian national hockey jersey to military appreciation night

Actually, that's kind of funny.

I was in the Army 8 years, and if I was at the game and saw that, I'd crack up.

Maybe invite them to come look at the latest squad assault rifles the world's elite combat soldiers are using.

1 minute ago, CanesFan2003 said:

Maybe invite them to come look at the latest squad assault rifles the world's elite combat soldiers are using.

4 in the Navy myself. Would love to show them what a Carrier battle group can do.

3 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:
5 minutes ago, CanesFan2003 said:

4 in the Navy myself. Would love to show them what a Carrier battle group can do.

Boom!

32 minutes ago, Red_Storm said:

Good hit Staal to make the play leading to the goal! 🚨

Gardiner made it all happen a few seconds before that. Brazal could have easily cleared the zone but Gardiner got the puck off him and kept the O-zone game alive. 

• Like 1