The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Scoreboard watching

Flyers at Columbus   somebody win in regulation

Pens at Toronto   Pens can continue the Leafs fall

Florida at Kings LA baby. If the  cats fall out of the Atlantic third keep the points below us for the WC

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OBXer said:

Flyers at Columbus   somebody win in regulation

Pens at Toronto   Pens can continue the Leafs fall

Florida at Kings LA baby. If the  cats fall out of the Atlantic third keep the points below us for the WC

Hopefully Columbus wins in regulation. We’d be 2 points behind them with 3 magic beans. A Philly win would mean we are 3 points behind them with 2 magic beans.

Want Toronto to lose. Florida losing would be good too.

• Like 1

On second thought, beans will give us gas when we have to play all those games with no breaks!

Edited by wxray1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gocanes0506 said:

Hopefully Columbus wins in regulation. We’d be 2 points behind them with 3 magic beans. A Philly win would mean we are 3 points behind them with 2 magic beans.

Want Toronto to lose. Florida losing would be good too.

I would rather Philly win again. First need to kick a team while there are down (Cbus) second we have more games left against Philly and have played better against them this year, and third we just need one spot between Met 3 and WC1&2 right now we hold one so lets put distance between us and the team behind us then worry about catching the teams in front

2 hours ago, Derailed75 said:

I would rather Philly win again. First need to kick a team while there are down (Cbus) second we have more games left against Philly and have played better against them this year, and third we just need one spot between Met 3 and WC1&2 right now we hold one so lets put distance between us and the team behind us then worry about catching the teams in front

I'd rather CBJ win because with Seth Jones out I see CBJ as much less of a threat going forward than they were before his injury.  Regardless, a decision in regulation time, please.

Edited by LakeLivin
  • Like 1

The most important game on the scoreboard tonight is ours.  Beat the Ranger over achievers. This Broadway show needs to close.

The other game of interest is

Detroit at Isles  Go Wings We are tied in points with the Isles. 

We are 3 pts out of third and 8 pts out of first. Shoot for the top :letssee: 

• Like 2

The 3-point game doesn't help, but as long as we take care of business we are find.  We do not need any help to make the playoffs at this point.

• Like 1

The RedWings are 5-27 on the road. The Islanders NEED this win at home. If the Islanders lose this one, they should be in full on panic if they're not already, and I'll be smiling ear to ear.

• Like 4