The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
cc

Memorial Day plans

What are y’all doing to find your sense of normalcy in this abbienormal time.   I’m at Hatteras village heading to Ocracoke in the morning for our 29th anniversary.  Partaking the last of my Crown Royal from the canes playoffs and chasing with a Highland Brewing Gaelic Ale. Snack is Aunt Rubies cajun Peanuts.   Feels pretty normal.  Find a little time for “memorializing” the day. How bout y’all?

On 5/24/2020 at 3:43 PM, cc said:

What are y’all doing to find your sense of normalcy in this abbienormal time.   I’m at Hatteras village heading to Ocracoke in the morning for our 29th anniversary.  Partaking the last of my Crown Royal from the canes playoffs and chasing with a Highland Brewing Gaelic Ale. Snack is Aunt Rubies cajun Peanuts.   Feels pretty normal.  Find a little time for “memorializing” the day. How bout y’all?

So far, I've napped a lot. It's my weekend thing, and on a long weekend, all the better.

I ordered some hockey T-shirts to replenish my supply, since some of the old 'canes ones are getting a bit thin. One David Ayres shirt and two "mystery shirts" from the Chicago Wolves. The Wolves have a deal where you choose the size and the type (man's, woman's, kid's) of shirt, they pick from their stash and charge $15 plus shipping.

Congrats on the anniversary! 

Edited by JonKerfoot

Have to reply to my own thread. 😂.  Ate in s it down restaurant. Howard’s on Ocracoke. Local shrimp with slaw and a top shelf margarita .  Place was rocking,