Duke

Miami (FL)

Florida State

North Carolina

Clemson

Virginia

Maryland

Wake Forest

Sorry IDK if that's a good ranking or not... copied it off of Fox Sports so idk how great that is. I'm used to looking at ESPN but my computer keeps quitting the application everytime I get on the site.... strange.

Got some interesting games this weekend. UNC has had a good, long break but are coming up Sunday @Rutgers. Hope Roy's straightened them out so they don't play such a lousy 1st half. Duke is playing Albany (home) on Monday. My prediction will be a large "W" for Duke. Tomorrow (Saturday), NC State is playing home against South Carolina State. Don't have a good prediction for them this week.

HECK YES!!! I'm psyched for that one! Sorry Jon... another win coming! :P

Yea!!! Excited yet really nervous for that game though (ways off though, that's nice.) My mom's a Duke fan, so it gets pretty scary in our house come game time. Heck, me and my dad end up having to sit in a different room to watch the game!! Man, it's so nice not having lost a game (while State has lost quite a few!!) But, I'm still nervous for the game that a team actually beats us. I mean, even the best of the best have to lose sometimes...

Anyway, GO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!! (Going to the game December 27th!! So excited, haven't been to a game in ages!!)

As far as the ACC rankings... ehhh I think some of those are a little shaky...

Especially Miami. Yes, they are 9-0 but they haven't played anyone worth talking about. At all. They pull a Clemson this year and miss the tourney by struggling badly in ACC play.

One team that is not being talked about that could surprise this year is Virginia Tech. Yes, we are very young, but we are very talented. We just beat the snot out of GW this past week and we looked good in doing so. It will certainly be a streaky year because of the inexperience, but remember the name of Jesse Allen. I've seen him play twice already and the guy is a force. You WILL hear his name early and often when ACC play starts up, he's that good. Then again, thats what happens when you go to Oak Hill and are named the team MVP your senior year...

but remember the name of Jesse Allen. You WILL hear his name often, he's that good.

And you remember the names "Tyler Hansborough", "Bobby Frasor" and "Danny Green" for the Febuary 16 game against VT... you WILL hear their names quite often during that game cuz they are that good.

Go Heels!!!!!!!

Oh and sorry about those rankings... like I said I was in a hurry and that Fox Sports site was the only one I could get up.

And you remember the names "Tyler Hansborough", "Bobby Frasor" and "Danny Green" for the Febuary 16 game against VT... you WILL hear their names quite often during that game cuz they are that good.

Go Heels!!!!!!!

Oh and sorry about those rankings... like I said I was in a hurry and that Fox Sports site was the only one I could get up.

Just like last year, right?

Just like last year, right?

Who cares about last season? You guys were good then... there's no denying that. But this season, I'm thinking we're not going to allow the Hokies much of a chance.

Well my Heels pulled it out... I know they won by a good margin, but they pulled it out even down one player. Tyler Hansbrough is out with a head concussion; he was taking a charge and was pushed into the basket post. Tyler stayed down for quite a few minutes. He is day-to-day with the concussion... not sure if he will play tonight or not, though Coach Williams says it is "Unlikely. Highly improbable." I know some fans of other teams (Duke and State, for example) call Tyler a baby when things like this happen. Maybe not all of you, but I have heard it before. Tyler is REALLY hurt. Just saying...

IN OTHER NEWS:

Duke: 111-70. WOW!!! Good 10-0 standings...

State: No game until Friday

Wake Forest: 72-56... win on Sunday

ECU: No game until Saturday

Sorry if I missed your favorite team, anyone... just pointing out the most common ones.

Joy fills my soul. :lol:

Young grasshopper, do not give the Dookies the satisfaction of knowing that you take an active interest in their demise, as that team up the road is just not that good. Pitt played awful for 30 minutes and still won the game. And if ol' dude for Pitt went for 17 and 20, what do you think #50's gonna do when he gets ahold of them? It's gonna take another assault from Henderson to stop him, and I'd rather just see Roy sick Graves on him and squash him. Then Roy could say in the post-game press conference that "it was a shame that Henderson was still even in the game at that point" as his way to justify the hit.

Who cares how they did it, Pitt is a good team, and they knocked down Duke. DUKE got beat, and bye bye go the Dukies haha....

ok maybe im being mean. IT was a good game for Duke all around and they should have won it. Just goes to show how parity sometimes happens in college basketball. I think the playoffs 2 years ago was a good showing of that as well (George Mason anyone? lol)

Carolina played like garbage the other night against Nicholls State. I never had the feeling that the victory was ever in doubt, but they let an inferior team hang around for 40 minutes. They had numerous chances to put their foot on their throats, but never did so. I kept waiting for a run that never happened. They won't be able to get away with that lack of killer instinct in the conference, let alone March.

The only way a team can stay undefeated is if they play a kick butt game, every game, not just getting by with a win that I wasn't sure they were going to get...

Um FYI that ISN'T the only way. My basketball team last year was undefeated AND won our championship. And we only won our games by at most 8 points. But we played like a team, communicated, and took shots even if we weren't going to score. So UNC doesn't have to kick butt every game to stay undefeated... and I'm 13 and know that.

Um FYI that ISN'T the only way. My basketball team last year was undefeated AND won our championship. And we only won our games by at most 8 points. But we played like a team, communicated, and took shots even if we weren't going to score. So UNC doesn't have to kick butt every game to stay undefeated... and I'm 13 and know that.

Woah, woah, woah, calm down. I didn't mean that the Heels have to win every game by like, 20 points or completely destroy the other team every game. Lately, they haven't been playing very good, so unless they pick it up, I don't know how long they are going to go undefeated. You can't play bad every game like we have lately. I mean, we haven't been playing horribly, but I know we can play soo much better than that. I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea of what I was saying, I'm not very good at putting my thoughts into words... even on the computer...

And re-reading this post, I didn't do a very good job of it either... I just don't know how else to put it.

So, please calm down. I never meant that the Heels had to kick butt every game. Not at all. I was just saying that they need to play better then they have...

p.s. Congrats that you're 13... I am too, and I understand what you said completely. I just worded my post wrong and you misunderstood, that's it.

Much better win. How is it that we struggle against a team with a losing record, but obliterate a one-loss team? Oh well... we're still perfect. That's all that matters. We should be able to keep it that way until a showdown in Clemson.

State wins at Seton Hall, we're now 3-0 against the Big East, 1st road win over a Big East team since '01. Thought Marques Johnson looked pretty good, considering it was his first game, and was better than Gonzalez. The fact Lowe had Johnson in the game the stretch I think clearly shows how Sid feels about the two as well. Gavin continues to be our most consistent player. Fells can be our best player when he feels like it, as he was in the 1st half tonight, but he was a non-factor in the 2nd half. Costner was awful, hopefully just the product of some nerves due to playing back home.

UNC beats Nevada but loses Bobby Frasor for the year.

are they saying hes done for the year? i saw him go down, but with games when we're up by 30 i tend to watch something else.

Yeah, that's what they were saying during the State game. And I think it's too late to get a medical redshirt.

Im not necessarily i big UNC fan, but i have to congratulate them on their stellar season so far, and say how sorry I am about Fraser. I saw him go down and it looked SO bad. i jsut hope they can continue to be as effective as they were before he went down. I did see soem big 3s go down after he was hurt, so that was reassuring.

and kudos to state for their win