The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
fallen_apostle

Weekly Trivia Question

Carolina traded Ron Francis to the Maple Leafs for a fourth round pick in March of 2004. In turn, the Leafs traded this pick to the Blue Jackets. Using this pick, who did the Blue Jackets select in the 2005 Entry Draft?

Remember, no cheating! So that means not using google, nhl.com, or any other outside resource for help. People are welcome though to take their best guesses!

Good luck!

You mean the Canes traded the pick to Columbus, right?

Carolina traded Ron Francis to the Maple Leafs for a fourth round pick in March of 2004. In turn, the Leafs traded this pick to the Blue Jackets. Using this pick, who did the Blue Jackets select in the 2005 Entry Draft?

Remember, no cheating! So that means not using google, nhl.com, or any other outside resource for help. People are welcome though to take their best guesses!

Good luck!

The only Blue Jacket player that I know off the top of head is Rick Nash, so that's my pick.

I'm assuming it's some obscure name, and I only know a couple Blue Jackets outside of Nash/Leclaire/etc. so I'll say Boll or Klesla. They both seem about the right age.

I'm assuming it's some obscure name, and I only know a couple Blue Jackets outside of Nash/Leclaire/etc. so I'll say Boll or Klesla. They both seem about the right age.

I think Klesla was a first rounder, but im not sure.

I have no idea, I barely know anyone on the Columbus roster outside of the "big names"

I think Klesla was a first rounder, but im not sure.

I have no idea, I barely know anyone on the Columbus roster outside of the "big names"

Hmmm...I think you're right. I don't see him falling down to 4th.

So then my answer is Boll.

Klesla is an odd one lol...was drafted in 2000! Just now becoming a good player...

But congratulations on your first answer... Jared Boll is correct!

B)

Nash was selected in 2002. False hope of getting him since he was #1, but hey, a guy could have dreamt.

Ugh.. I'll go with everyone else. Jared Boll.

Klesla is an odd one lol...was drafted in 2000! Just now becoming a good player...

But congratulations on your first answer... Jared Boll is correct!

B)

Hurrah. Playing too much NHL08 can lead to good things after all :lol: