The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanesGrrrl

What are YOU reading?

I can't wait to read the next Bond book, Devil May Care. It actually takes place in the 1960s and follows on from Ian Fleming's original story line which hasn't been added to since the early 1960s.

i just finished Searching For Bobby Orr by Stephen Brunt it was pretty good and i just bought A Season of Loss: A Lifetime of Forgiveness by John Manasso today. It's about the Dan Synder and Dany Heatley accident. i've only read the first chapter so far but it looks like it's going to be a good one.

Just finished No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed and There Once Was A Lady Who Swallowed A Fly. Just riviting, those monkeys kill me. And the anticipation to see what that Old LAdy was going to swallow next. Great read on both.

Oh yea, my kid liked it too, :P

i just finished Searching For Bobby Orr by Stephen Brunt it was pretty good and i just bought A Season of Loss: A Lifetime of Forgiveness by John Manasso today. It's about the Dan Synder and Dany Heatley accident. i've only read the first chapter so far but it looks like it's going to be a good one.

I read the first chapter of that book in Borders about a year ago; I didn't get it because it was so expensive. It looked good.

I read the first chapter of that book in Borders about a year ago; I didn't get it because it was so expensive. It looked good.

yeah, that was the only good hockey book that my local Barnes and Noble had that i hadn't read already and plus i had a gift card =]

Just finished No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed and There Once Was A Lady Who Swallowed A Fly. Just riviting, those monkeys kill me. And the anticipation to see what that Old LAdy was going to swallow next. Great read on both.

Oh yea, my kid liked it too, :P

:lol:

Yes, you're the best! A while ago I picked up that book at Borders and read a few chapters of it but I didn't buy it and I've been looking for it but didn't know the title, thanks! =)

Yes, you're the best! A while ago I picked up that book at Borders and read a few chapters of it but I didn't buy it and I've been looking for it but didn't know the title, thanks! =)

haha, i'm glad i helped you. =]. just caution: have a book of tissues next to you while reading it.