The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Worst movies of all time

runner's up would be Basic Instinct 2

I think the list of sequels should be long...

Grease 2

Caddyshack 2

Meatballs 2

Speed 2

water world is so much better when you go into it like its a b-movie, like the old godzilla movies, shame it was at one point the most expensive movie to make ever.

I think there is a special place in hades for these movies:

anything with hugh grant

anything with sarah jessica parker

anything with jennifer lopez

the 03' hulk (just saw the new one, much much better, its not a great movie, but compared to the 03' its a masterpiece)

white chicks

narnia, the prince caspian, if you want to know why I hate it, send me a pm

any movie that appeared on mystery science theater 3000 (one of the best shows ever)

then there's this.

anything uwe boll directed.

now water world is looking good huh lol :lol:

Most movies on the Sci-Fi channel.

I actually remember reading a while back an article about this, and #1 was a movie where for the first 10 minutes was just a car driving in the desert with no talking or anything happening. The reason that happened was because the editor forgot to add in the credits!

The all time worst has to be "Plan 9 from Outer Space"!! It was featured on MST3K and deemed the worst. They stated that the budget had to be less than $100. Aluminum foil was used on most costumes and when the flying saucer takes off thru space you can clearly see that it is a plate with a string thru it on a cheesy glitter backdrop!!

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End is right up there.

Like seriously, it was so bad I couldn't even make fun of it. All it gave me was a headache from the loud music during the 30-minute piece of *edit* battle.

Mars Attacks is the worst peice of bull**** to ever hit film. That movie still ticks me off that I wasted time watching it

Signs is the second worst. Water kills the aliens? Oh bite me..........

Pearl Harbor was indeed a disgrace to the people who served through that. Every Pearl Harbor vet should be given a chance to take a ..... fill in your own comment.

Oh and cheesiest movies of all time Batman Forever and Batman and Robin if it wasn't for Batman Begins Batman woulda forever been remembered as a total weenie.

For me the worst movie would have to be Jim Carey's Cable Guy. He is one of my favorite actors and I hated that movie.

I thought Mars Attacks was funny... And I liked Signs.... POTC 3 was ok.. Haven't seen Cloverfield, but heard it was bad. I think too much hype can really kill a movie if it doesn't even remotely come close to satisfaction. Case in point, the Passion. OK movie, but after all that hype, just wished I woulda seen it on TV or DVD.

For me, Sin City was aweful. I couldn't believe I wasted my time watching that.... Oh, and GhostWorld. Think it's about a ghost or some other kind of paranormal activity huh? WRONG. Wife and I saw in the movies YEARS ago, without knowing what it was. The title, we thought, gave us some kind of clue. 2 Chicks trying to discover themselves. Along with another couple in the movie theater, there was no one else in that theater. Waste of 15 dollars ever.

I guess I must be that old, no one seems to know "Plan 9 from Outer Space" (circa 1950's - rated the worst movie of all time).

I guess I must be that old, no one seems to know "Plan 9 from Outer Space" (circa 1950's - rated the worst movie of all time).

now now you aren't old, just experienced. i've actually heard of the movie you're talking about -wikipedia has it on its list of worst movies ever- i've never seen it though...and probably won't lol.

The all time worst has to be "Plan 9 from Outer Space"!! It was featured on MST3K and deemed the worst. They stated that the budget had to be less than $100. Aluminum foil was used on most costumes and when the flying saucer takes off thru space you can clearly see that it is a plate with a string thru it on a cheesy glitter backdrop!!

Truly a bad movie. Add to this one "The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"

which reminds me, pretty much anything m.night has made since the 6th sense belongs here. Signs was a good until the last 30-45mins, then it absolutely sucked. Water... really... WATER???

which reminds me, pretty much anything m.night has made since the 6th sense belongs here. Signs was a good until the last 30-45mins, then it absolutely sucked. Water... really... WATER???

he must have been watching too much wizard of oz

Yes, almost any movie by Ed Woods is bad, but this is the worst.

Mars Attacks is the worst peice of bull**** to ever hit film. That movie still ticks me off that I wasted time watching it

I absolutely LOVE Signs. It was the fallen priest angle that had me hooked. That whole story line about losing one's faith, the real meaning of his wife's final words, which he thought were deranged ramblings,and most of all how there are little signs from "our higher power" all the time. We only have to be open to their meaning.

Granted I was wasted when I saw this movie (JK).