The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Worst movies of all time

I can't really pick which one is the worst between these movies, but here is my list of a few awful movies.

Pretty much any Will Ferrell movie after Anchorman, he hasn't been any good since then.

Mission Impossible 2 and 3.

The Batman films between Batman ('89) and Batman Begins.

Rocky 4

Die Another Day (As much as I love Bond, DAD was just an awful movie and summed up Brosnan's era as Bond perfectly. One big missed opportunity.)

I can't really pick which one is the worst between these movies, but here is my list of a few awful movies.

Pretty much any Will Ferrell movie after Anchorman, he hasn't been any good since then.

Mission Impossible 2 and 3.

The Batman films between Batman ('89) and Batman Begins.

Rocky 4

Die Another Day (As much as I love Bond, DAD was just an awful movie and summed up Brosnan's era as Bond perfectly. One big missed opportunity.)

I dunno, you sure you'd include Batman Returns in the list of baddie batman movies? I always felt the musical theatrical batmans were lame making Gotham appear to be a roller disco more then a city.

Will Ferrell has a serious acting problem.... he can't act he's just a funny guy. When you see the same character over and over and over his movies are going to flop. Every movie it's the same overly arrogant and cocky character. Get's brutally old.

Anyone seen the Love Guru yet? Early reviews look pretty bad. Something tells me it'll be a god rental.

Most critics are morons, are they critic reviews or normal joes?

Both. My nephew worships Mike Meyers and said it was beyond stupid.

I am only going to see Love Guru because it has hockey in it. Even if it is the Laffs :blink:

Sounds like you might be better off renting Slap Shot, lol.

Get Smart sounds like a really good, funny movie, but as much as I love Mike Myers, I've heard nothing but bad things about Guru. He should've just done Austin Powers 4 or come up with something different.

I am Legend.

It had the potential to be so great, but it's like the director realized he had to wrap the movie up 15 minutes before it was over. What *edit*.

I Am Legend was really really bad, i have to agree. I was expecting something completely different.

I Am Legend was really really bad, i have to agree. I was expecting something completely different.

Who the heck in their right mind would want to be Legend? :D

:lol::P

Get Smart sounds like a really good, funny movie, but as much as I love Mike Myers, I've heard nothing but bad things about Guru. He should've just done Austin Powers 4 or come up with something different.

But at least now people have another reason to make fun of hockey! /sarcasm

Rocky 5 was god awful...

however, to whoever said Rocky 4 is one of the worst movies ever, you really hurt my feelings, that movie is in my top 5 favorites.

has anyone mentioned Drop Dead Fred or the new Indiana Jones movie?

The new Indy movie wasn't good, but I don't think it was one of the worst movies ever. I had a LOT of problems with it (mainly because Indy movies should be held to a higher standard), but it was still enjoyable. The first half was okay at the very least.

And yes, I thought Rocky 4 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Apollo dies, Rocky gets smart, Rocky gets a robot, Russians cheer for Rocky and 1/2 the movie is work out montages.