The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

Canes S-A-S

Went Tues at 7:30 (26 pack for about 5 years) and moved back down to Row K in 117. We had been in P last year because the lower rows had been totally filled. This year, tho, there were several open strings in those rows. Looked like the top 4 or 5 rows in 117 were all tagged for sale. Across in 106 we could have had seats in the second row (but I like to see more ice even though the sound effects would be cool).

Total: 26 games plus 3 more of my choice via voucher. A pre-season against the Caps. The Red-and-White scrimmage, too. And the $7 parking pkg saves $78. Now... how much does the beer go up? :P

I changed my seat from 101 row J to 102 row F and I was lucky enough to get an aisle seat :)

Oh... if anyone is interested in spending tons of $$$$ I did find out that there are premium parking passes still available.

Now... how much does the beer go up? :P

Look on the bright side. If beer went to $6 for a small, 508 would pay for a minute of Eric Staal's ice time. That would be a sacrifice I'd be willing to make. :lol:

Look on the bright side. If beer went to $6 for a small, 508 would pay for a minute of Eric Staal's ice time. That would be a sacrifice I'd be willing to make. :lol:

I paid Baydas salary last year in beer purchases made at the arena

we're staying put as well. 304 row d. seats 9-12

Almost moved forward to 304 E, but stayed in F, I'm right behind you.

I don't go until tomorrow at 430pm. I hope my tickets in 117 are still available. I really hope the Canes bust out of the gate with big wins against Florida and Detroit.

Not sure where your seats were in 117 but 117-120 are pretty filled with STH's. Good luck.

Oh... if anyone is interested in spending tons of $$$$ I did find out that there are premium parking passes still available.

I resemble that remark!

Not sure where your seats were in 117 but 117-120 are pretty filled with STH's. Good luck.

When I was at the SAS Monday evening, section 117 had a bunch of white tags on the seats. Actually, section 117 -> the whole north end goal had more seat tags than I can remember. So did the south end goal.

When I was at the SAS Monday evening, section 117 had a bunch of white tags on the seats. Actually, section 117 -> the whole north end goal had more seat tags than I can remember. So did the south end goal.

Ok, sec's 119-121 are pretty filled with STH's and 117 is wide open. I over estimated when looking over there, I might have been a section off.

Again, good luck letsgocanes72, I hope you get what you want.

I don't go until tomorrow at 430pm. I hope my tickets in 117 are still available. I really hope the Canes bust out of the gate with big wins against Florida and Detroit.

That is when my hubbie and I go as well! See you there!

Went last night. Lower bowl in 106. Two 26 game tickets. Got same seats as last year on end of row but just one row up. I think I sat in these seats on 2003-2004.

Almost moved up to Club Corner level on the end they shoot twice but did not. Will look again next year.

I thought there were many seats available on the end where Canes shoot twice. Maybe not in 2 middle sections but heading toward the corners.

We went at 8:00 last night (Tuesday). 26 game pack, 101 P seats 1-4. We were in 101 N last year but those were taken. I like the higher row though, you can see more of the ice and it is great to be on an aisle. Makes beer-and-bathroom runs a lot easier! B)

There were no more Premier parking passes available when we went at 8:00 and we were told there were so many on the waiting list that it wasn't worth it to add our names. So don't count on getting Premier parking if you don't have it already.

We were surprised at how many seats were still tagged as available. :blink:

I went at 6 PM yesterday, and there were still quite a few in the back of 304. I had thought that most of those were sold last year. My general sense is that sales are down this year, but that is just looking around, not based on any facts.

I went at 6 PM yesterday, and there were still quite a few in the back of 304. I had thought that most of those were sold last year. My general sense is that sales are down this year, but that is just looking around, not based on any facts.

I think so too but the 12 game packs will not be assigned until later

Budget wise, I may down grade to the 12 game white pack. Are some seats unavailable to the 12 pack fans?

There is no limit to where 12 gamers can sit. The only difference is you don't go pick your seat like the Full and 26 gamers. You will get to put down your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices for which sections you want in your price range, then whatever is available and depending on account creation date, they will assign you seats. Atleast this is what my sister did last year, if I'm remembering correctly.

Oh, and if you haven't had tickets in Upper goal zone last year, you won't be able to get tickets there as they are no longer allowing any new season tickets in that section.

We went Monday at 5:30. Switched from 102 W-1-4 to 102 W1-2 and X1-2 so we will have two aisle seats and it makes it a little easier to talk to whoever is going to the game with us.

Defections from the lower bowl have pushed the existing seats available up higher.

I went to the SAS at the same time/day as last year and had to move several rows higher up in the corner goal zone area 338.

Don't know about other equivalent sections however. It could jet be everyone wants 338 becuse I am there. LOL

I now have the same seats I had for the cup run. :) Moved from Row D to H.

How are 304 and 324 looking? Or any adjacent upper level center ice sections (303, 305, 323, 325)? Any seats left there?

304 had some dead center ice tickets 3-4 rows from the top and some more with somewhat obstructed views, nothing unobstructed in 324, 303 had some good seats still available last night, i got row G just inside the blueline, there were a good amount higher up, not sure how the sight lines were though.

334 had about the same seats. I noticed that there were more seats further back that were not tagged. I asked the someone on my way out and they thought that they were left open for buffalo fans. LOL. They smiled an walked away.