The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SuckaPunchd

Xbox Live Gamertags

I have to buy a cord or something for the xbox so I can get that. I don't know how it works but my brother said he already bought the hard drive. I just bought Rock Band the other day, so I'm hoping to get xbox live to download more songs and stuff =)

I have to buy a cord or something for the xbox so I can get that. I don't know how it works but my brother said he already bought the hard drive. I just bought Rock Band the other day, so I'm hoping to get xbox live to download more songs and stuff =)

They got some nice songs for rock band for download.. but u prefer playing my Enter Sandman expert drums :P

Hmm maybe I should go live...get up to speed on the whole internet gaming thing. I have a xbox 360...just never bothered going online. Do any of you know how to get music on the game...like for example NHL 2K8 allows you to put in certain music for goal songs/background music/etc? I tried connecting my ipod to the system but the songs wouldn't transfer...so now I'm thinking you get the music online...or something. Idk

Hmm maybe I should go live...get up to speed on the whole internet gaming thing. I have a xbox 360...just never bothered going online. Do any of you know how to get music on the game...like for example NHL 2K8 allows you to put in certain music for goal songs/background music/etc? I tried connecting my ipod to the system but the songs wouldn't transfer...so now I'm thinking you get the music online...or something. Idk

Well, what I know is that you could simply put your songs onto a USB Flashdrive and just plug it into one of the USB Ports on your console. Or, what I do, is just stream the music off of my networked computer.

Looked at my friends list, I need to clear it out, half of it is really inactive for whatever reason, so, yeah.

Well, what I know is that you could simply put your songs onto a USB Flashdrive and just plug it into one of the USB Ports on your console. Or, what I do, is just stream the music off of my networked computer.

Looked at my friends list, I need to clear it out, half of it is really inactive for whatever reason, so, yeah.

ohhh ok...I'll try the flashdrive thing...cause I'm not sure what you mean by stream the music from the cpu...my songs are on my mac...so I wouldn't know how to connect it to the xbox...

ohhh ok...I'll try the flashdrive thing...cause I'm not sure what you mean by stream the music from the cpu...my songs are on my mac...so I wouldn't know how to connect it to the xbox...

Or you can just plug your iPod in there with the same cable that you would use to plug it into your computer. Works good, but for some reason the 360 doesnt like mp3's so most songs from a CD wont work.

Or you can just plug your iPod in there with the same cable that you would use to plug it into your computer. Works good, but for some reason the 360 doesnt like mp3's so most songs from a CD wont work.

Well ya know I tried that lol...and damn if only 4 or 5 songs total out of my 700 ended up transferring...idk what the deal was...songs must be protected or something.

i'm zephyr1108. i mainly play halo 3 and COD4 and yes i play NHL07 not 08, i hate all that rockband, Guitar Hero garbage though...i miss the good ole days when DDR rained supreme!!!!

i'm zephyr1108. i mainly play halo 3 and COD4 and yes i play NHL07 not 08, i hate all that rockband, Guitar Hero garbage though...i miss the good ole days when DDR rained supreme!!!!

I'd rather not dance in public and emberess myself.