The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SuckaPunchd

Xbox Live Gamertags

I have played the demo for it, they seem like a time killing game (in a fun way) but never got the urge to buy it..

Right now im really into Oblivion, you should try it, that's if you like RPG's

I love RPG's! I'll look into it.

Hey I know this is kind of an old topic, but I finally just hooked up my Xbox Live. My tag is SeaFox84

I thought it was kind of clever since my name starts with a C and my last name is Fox, but whatever. Everybody who has Live on here add me as a friend and maybe we can play some Hockey. I was checking out that league option and I think some of the guys on here should start up a hockey league online. That is if that's infact what it's for.

If I ever get back to the states and get back on live for games, my tag is....... Caniac

Bet nobody would of ever guessed a member of this board would have that as a tag. hehe

so it would just be like a dynasty mode but with other members controlling some of the franchises?

and if so, what would happen if 2 teams that were both controlled by users were to play each other? I sure don't want my team to be dominated but idk if I could always find the time to play someone else.

however sounds interesting, im guessing you already have first dibs on the Wings? ;)

so it would just be like a dynasty mode but with other members controlling some of the franchises?

and if so, what would happen if 2 teams that were both controlled by users were to play each other? I sure don't want my team to be dominated but idk if I could always find the time to play someone else.

however sounds interesting, im guessing you already have first dibs on the Wings? ;)

I think so.. Im not sure :(

Haha Wings are always mine!

B)

But ima put in NHL08 Right now and see how it works, and then ill tell you what we have to do..

I just got an email from microsoft, and my xbox should be here thursday repaired! My live runs out the 7th so I'll have to fix that too. I'll join once I get my xbox back though.

I just got an email from microsoft, and my xbox should be here thursday repaired! My live runs out the 7th so I'll have to fix that too. I'll join once I get my xbox back though.

they gave me a free month of Live when i got mine repaired for the "Ring of Death" or w/e..

i joined.. how will the games work out? just play when you have the time?