The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SuckaPunchd

Xbox Live Gamertags

So I get my xbox back and it still isn't working, the same problem I had before. I did get the 1 moth of xbox live though. So I'm sending it back saturday, can't tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have it back and it'll work. I got it back about a week after I sent it into them, so hopefully it's just as fast this time. I'll get another month of xbox live though lol.

I need to get Live; not just for this but also for CoD 4...just finished it and would like to play it with other people.

You can get the 1 year for 40$

Good price for what you get out of live.

Or you can get a 3 Month or 1 Month.

You can get the 1 year for 40$

Good price for what you get out of live.

Or you can get a 3 Month or 1 Month.

yea but how do you hook it up to internet? mine isnt even in the same room where a cpu is.

yea but how do you hook it up to internet? mine isnt even in the same room where a cpu is.

if you have wireless internet in ur house you can get a wireless adapter, it's not cheap tho..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7457432&st=xbox+live&lp=11&type=product&cp=1&id=1126591945477' target="_blank">http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1126591945477[/post]

I have an ethernet outlet right behind my tv so I have a little cord that goes right to the back of my xbox, it's not even noticeable. It also saves 100 bucks.

I have an ethernet outlet right behind my tv so I have a little cord that goes right to the back of my xbox, it's not even noticeable. It also saves 100 bucks.

This is a possibility, as is the wireless adapter. $100 is pricey tho-...so I'm not sure what I'm gunna do. Either way I'll have Live sometime by next week.

Oh, and has anybody else here played CoD 4? I need some help in getting a laptop on the ferris wheel level.

Laptop?

I've done that mission, the one after shooting that Russian guy?

What do need help with?

Laptop?

I've done that mission, the one after shooting that Russian guy?

What do need help with?

"enemy intelligence"

:lol:

yes thats the mission. i finally went to ign and it said that the intelligence was at a enemy spawn point, but the doors dont open for me. any ideas?

i want to get all 30 laptops so i can have infinite ammo.

"enemy intelligence"

:lol:

yes thats the mission. i finally went to ign and it said that the intelligence was at a enemy spawn point, but the doors dont open for me. any ideas?

i want to get all 30 laptops so i can have infinite ammo.

Hmm...

i got like 24:30..

I dont know where it is..

But are you needing help with the Intel? or the Mission Itself?

Hmm...

i got like 24:30..

I dont know where it is..

But are you needing help with the Intel? or the Mission Itself?

just with the intel. i've already completed all the missions...and gotten most of the other intel on other levels. this level is tricky though because of the constant russian attack.

just with the intel. i've already completed all the missions...and gotten most of the other intel on other levels. this level is tricky though because of the constant russian attack.

Hmm..

Im still thinking where it could be..

Wait..

are you sure it says there is Intel on this Mission?

Hmm..

Im still thinking where it could be..

Wait..

are you sure it says there is Intel on this Mission?

yea the ign guide says there is haha...maybe they're wrong tho?

I need that infinite ammo! Altho the slow-mo is really cool...and the frag grenades.

yea the ign guide says there is haha...maybe they're wrong tho?

I need that infinite ammo! Altho the slow-mo is really cool...and the frag grenades.

When you on that mission Press the START button and then look down to the left itl say like 1 of 3 Intels Captured.

No Prob, i think you might not know but have gotten all the Intels for Ghillie in the Mist?

Oh and, when you getting Live?

Yea, I've gotten all 30 intels. And I'll be getting live hopefully sometime this week. Still undecided on which internet method to use.

Anyone have CoD4 for the PS3? I'd like to get it when we come back from our trip...

also, if anyone wants to play me in NHL08 on the PS3 as well, lemme know. I've had bad experiences with online gamers (they would usually quit, or my connection was great before.)

Yea, I've gotten all 30 intels. And I'll be getting live hopefully sometime this week. Still undecided on which internet method to use.

I got myself some type of weird *edit*.. I think its called TI-99?

I always get Host in COD4..

or get a ps3 with built in wireless and you dont have to pay per month online lol

PS3's online service isn't that great. I guess since you don't pay you don't get something good (like Wii's Wi-Fi for example). Playing MGS4 online can be a nightmare because of how un-simple everything is... friends list, making two different IDs for the game itself, searching for matches, no voice messages ETC.

Anyone have CoD4 for the PS3? I'd like to get it when we come back from our trip...

also, if anyone wants to play me in NHL08 on the PS3 as well, lemme know. I've had bad experiences with online gamers (they would usually quit, or my connection was great before.)

I have COD4 for PC, best single player First Person Shooter i've ever played (storyline mixed with intense combat) and prolly the 3rd or 4th best FPS multiplayer i've ever played.

spend my free time playing in competition in COD4 http://teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=EliteRedBoneRangers''>http://teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=EliteRedBoneRangers' target="_blank">http://teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=EliteRedBoneRangers[/post]