The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac22-ch1

What represents yourself?

It's a four-way tie for me: I'm spicy ...

Tabasco.jpg

BhutJolokia_HotPepper-1.jpg

(a Bhut Jolokia pepper, the hottest pepper on earth, with a Scoville rating of 855,000 :o )

... intense and complicated ...

ScreamingEagle_bottle.jpg

(a bottle of '92 Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon, priced at $1,500)

... and, as Mr. GSBG has said about me for more than 20 years, a wild adventure: :P

Eticket.jpg

;)

Jan/GSBG

I know what In-N-Out is, Datsyuk. It's tasty, but not exactly healthful. If it were, I'd go there three times a week.

Jan/GSBG

Meh.. i know it not Completely Healthy.. But! its better than the other Fast Foods.. don't you agree? :rolleyes:

Meh.. i know it not Completely Healthy.. But! its better than the other Fast Foods.. don't you agree? :rolleyes:

I wish I could, Datsyuk, but I can't, when I read just now that the best-selling double-double burger contains 670 calories and 41 fat grams. Add an order of French fries (400 calories, 18 fat grams) and a chocolate shake (690 calories, 36 fat grams), and your lunch repast adds up to a mere 1,760 calories and 95 fat grams. :blink:

http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp''>http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp' target="_blank">http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp[/post]

Think of your In-N-Out fun a yummy indulgence, Datsyuk. Just do your arteries (and your future wife and family) this favor: Don't enjoy it more than once a week.

Jan/GSBG

I wish I could, Datsyuk, but I can't, when I read just now that the best-selling double-double burger contains 670 calories and 41 fat grams. Add an order of French fries (400 calories, 18 fat grams) and a chocolate shake (690 calories, 36 fat grams), and your lunch repast adds up to a mere 1,760 calories and 95 fat grams. :blink:

http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp''>http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp' target="_blank">http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp[/post]

Think of your In-N-Out fun a yummy indulgence, Datsyuk. Just do your arteries (and your future wife and family) this favor: Don't enjoy it more than once a week.

Jan/GSBG

I'm not going everyday, i go maybe 1 every 2 weeks and maybe 1 week..

My Girlfriend whos moving to CA :D

Tried out one of those this summer and loved it, but i told her we shouldn't eat this everyday haha.. but yeahh.. since i got into Culinary Classes i make Dinner 3 times a week for the family, and then fmaily does the rest.. soo yeah.. :)

I still Love In 'n out! B)

I'm not going everyday, i go maybe 1 every 2 weeks and maybe 1 week..

That's smart. To expand upon my post, you'll be doing your heart, arteries, colon, lungs, kidney, and brain a huge favor by going easy on such a heavy load of fat -- saturated and otherwise.

My Girlfriend whos moving to CA :D

Just as I'd suspected: You do have a significant other in your life! ;) Take good care of her.

Tried out one of those this summer and loved it, but i told her we shouldn't eat this everyday haha.. but yeahh.. since i got into Culinary Classes i make Dinner 3 times a week for the family, and then fmaily does the rest.. soo yeah.. :)

You'll thank yourself, Datsyuk, for making sure she keeps the fatty stuff to a minimum. Not only will she steer clearer of ugly things such as heart disease, breast cancer, and ovarian cancer, she'll also look and feel vastly better for decades to come.

I still Love In 'n out! B)

Well, Datsyuk, I adore fried chicken with a purple passion. Trouble is, however, if I have it more than once every two weeks or so, I'm next in line for blood pressure medicine, as well as an angioplasty. :o

(Didn't I say I'm a spicy lady with spicy notions? ;))

Jan/GSBG

That's smart. To expand upon my post, you'll be doing your heart, arteries, colon, lungs, kidney, and brain a huge favor by going easy on such a heavy load of fat -- saturated and otherwise.

Just as I'd suspected: You do have a significant other in your life! ;) Take good care of her.

You'll thank yourself, Datsyuk, for making sure she keeps the fatty stuff to a minimum. Not only will she steer clearer of ugly things such as heart disease, breast cancer, and ovarian cancer, she'll also look and feel vastly better for decades to come.

Well, Datsyuk, I adore fried chicken with a purple passion. Trouble is, however, if I have it more than once every two weeks or so, I'm next in line for blood pressure medicine, as well as an angioplasty. :o

(Didn't I say I'm a spicy lady with spicy notions? ;))

Jan/GSBG

Ahhh!! I learn how to eat well thanks to my Fam, if not id be eating crazy food.. haha

Don't worry i will and am taking good care of her.. Last week was our 6 month soo its lasting, and hope it keeps going.. :D

Don't worry i will and am taking good care of her.. Last week was our 6 month soo its lasting, and hope it keeps going.. :D

By today, Datsyuk, you and your lady friend -- not wife, I assume -- will have 19 1/2 years to catch up to me and Mr. GSBG. (We first met in June 1985, and were married two and a half years later, on Feb. 20, 1988.)

Want more? Check this out: You have only 59 1/2 years to match my parents' time together: Today's their 60th wedding anniversary. :) And to pay tribute to their 60 wedded years together, here's an image to represent their forthright devotion:

Heart300x300.gif

Jan/GSBG

By today, Datsyuk, you and your lady friend -- not wife, I assume -- will have 19 1/2 years to catch up to me and Mr. GSBG. (We first met in June 1985, and were married two and a half years later, on Feb. 20, 1988.)

Want more? Check this out: You have only 59 1/2 years to match my parents' time together: Today's their 60th wedding anniversary. :) And to pay tribute to their 60 wedded years together, here's an image to represent their forthright devotion:

Heart300x300.gif

Jan/GSBG

:o

Congrats!

Tell them Congrats also!

I think this can last though.. I hope so.. :D

Guys, can we please keep the private conversations in PM?

Back to the topic at hand.......