The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB Thread: Offseason

Thank goodness Pedey and Lowrie found their bats tonight. Lester has really become the ace. C'mon bullpen, shut the door!

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry, I'm sure Sox have in the bag somehow. Fenway just seems to be magical for them. :rolleyes:

Would you please stop posting!

LOL. Oh man, the minute I walk away from the TV, the magic happens. ;)

Sorry, but I must revoke your posting privileges temporarily.

Ugh!!! What a dilemma...Sox/Rays AND the Canes open Friday night :o

Oh, it's ON now.

That botched suicide squeeze in the ninth is one of the worst plays I've ever seen in baseball.

Really? I thought it was pretty good. hehe

Hey, I just thought of something....we all have a dilemma Friday night :lol:

Man what a game. I woulda let Lester at least start the 8th, but at least the end result was positive. Great job by Jed jumping on Shields' curveball, that had been a filthy pitch for him.

So who starts game 1 in Tampa? I assume they won't bring back Lester on three-days rest, so that means Beckett or DiceK. My guess is it'll be Beckett since he has the resume, even though his game 3 start wasn't much different than a typical DiceK start.

ah, that's what DVR is for. Plus the baseball game will probably go 4-5 hours anyway.

Man what a game. I woulda let Lester at least start the 8th, but at least the end result was positive. Great job by Jed jumping on Shields' curveball, that had been a filthy pitch for him.

So who starts game 1 in Tampa? I assume they won't bring back Lester on three-days rest, so that means Beckett or DiceK. My guess is it'll be Beckett since he has the resume, even though his game 3 start wasn't much different than a typical DiceK start.

Hopefully Beckett stays true to form and comes back with a monster game after looking pretty awful Sunday.

So who's going to the Canes game? I know they'll have the baseball game on at the deck and in the premier levels.

Not all of us :lol:

I think I just heard that Lester was starting the series and Beckett would go 2nd. That would make DiceK #3 but who will be the 4th?

I think I just heard that Lester was starting the series and Beckett would go 2nd. That would make DiceK #3 but who will be the 4th?
We still have Wakefield and Byrd. Maybe one of them two.