The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB Thread: Offseason

Im gonna say this now so its on record...

Whatever happens from here on in, Im proud of the Red Sox and the season they've had. Finally, they found some fight from within and if they go down, they go down in battle. Would have been nice if they could have found this a game or two ago, lol.

I would have thought Maddon would have pulled Wheeler out after Drews homer, or even after Bays walk. Man... Let's see if Tampa can steal one here.

Maddon handed the Sox that game on a platter. In fact, he oughtta be investigated for throwing the game. There was ZERO reason whatsoever Wheeler shoulda faced Drew, let alone Crisp. It was similar to Grady leaving Pedro in at Yankee Stadium in 2003.

I'm gonna leave it at that before I begin slinging certain adjectives around. That's the luckiest bunch of junk I've ever seen in my life.

Oh, and I hope the idiots that left the game in the 7th feel good about themselves.

Me too :lol:

Rookie mistake by Longoria could have cost the game as well.. I'm sure he's beating himself over that as well.

I hope he is, a little self doubt is exactly whats needed right now. I didnt see that coming at all.

Its times like this Im so happy I have NESN.

The ball bounced too early to dig it out I thought, and bounced right over him. And you can't put that on Pena. Longoria had some time.

Hopefully this is wha the Red Sox needed and get lucky and take the two in Tampa.

I dunno Max but wins like that can change everything. This team may not win it all but the grit and heart it has is just amazing. Lowell looked like he wanted to run out to plate and help out. I swear if his name was still on that roster, he would have.

Last time I felt like this was when Pisani beat Ward shorthanded in OT.

At least when the Heels and Canes saw their seasons go up in smoke this past April, we never had the game in hand.

Last time I felt like this was when Pisani beat Ward shorthanded in OT.

At least when the Heels and Canes saw their seasons go up in smoke this past April, we never had the game in hand.

Its hard to find answers for blowing a 7-0 lead.

I dunno Max but wins like that can change everything. This team may not win it all but the grit and heart it has is just amazing. Lowell looked like he wanted to run out to plate and help out. I swear if his name was still on that roster, he would have.
Hey you never know. Like you said a win like that changes alot. But like you said too no matter what happens from here on in I am proud of this team of the way they are not just rolling over.

The ball bounced too early to dig it out I thought, and bounced right over him. And you can't put that on Pena. Longoria had some time.

Oh absolutely. I'm just saying that Pena usually bails him out there.

Put the champagne on ice baby! Man was this a huge pick-me-up after spending 4 hours watching State lose. Can't wait to watch the full DVR of it.

Still, the Rays don't seem like a team that's easily shaken. I expect they'll have themselves righted by Saturday night.

Tito saying Beckett in game 6, Lester in game 7. Don't like that at all. We better be ready outslug them again.

Put the champagne on ice baby! Man was this a huge pick-me-up after spending 4 hours watching State lose. Can't wait to watch the full DVR of it.

Still, the Rays don't seem like a team that's easily shaken. I expect they'll have themselves righted by Saturday night.

Tito saying Beckett in game 6, Lester in game 7. Don't like that at all. We better be ready outslug them again.

Tough call for sure.

Do yourself a favor and only watch from the 7th inning on :D

Hopefully this is wha the Red Sox needed and get lucky and take the two in Tampa.

also unsung hero Coco Crisp :)

The Rays fans stop complaining about Madden. He coached a fine game the

team just imploded. Remember you are still in the drivers seat and most likely

will win the Series at home.

That was fun to watch. Kinda 2004 like

now on to game 6 with Lester i hope