The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB Thread: Offseason

Oh... I remember hearing something about that. Wang is set to pitch for game 1. Pettitte slumped tonight, good thing he had major run support from the team. Good thing it was during the regular season and that didn't happen in the post season. Get all of that bad mojo out NOW, and keep all the good Playoff mojo working till Oct. 31 (scare the dickens out of the kids, why not!)

Its official now:

Red Sox/Angels at Fenway on Wednesday Oct 3rd

Yankees/Indians at Jacobs Field on Thurs Oct 4th

All games will be aired on TBS.

Its official now:

Red Sox/Angels at Fenway on Wednesday Oct 3rd

Yankees/Indians at Jacobs Field on Thurs Oct 4th

All games will be aired on TBS.

The Sox as it will be fun for most :D;)

Yeah, the league, TBS and ESPN are hoping for this too.

It can only mean one thing......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lol:

The Sox as it will be fun for most :D;)

Yeah, the league, TBS and ESPN are hoping for this too.

It can only mean one thing......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lol:

Official schedule for the Division series:

NLDS A Game 1 Wed., Oct. 3 TBS

NLDS B Game 1 Wed., Oct. 3 TBS

Angels at Red Sox Wed., Oct. 3 TBS

NLDS A Game 2 Thurs., Oct. 4 TBS

NLDS B Game 2 Thurs., Oct. 4 TBS

Yankees at Indians Thurs., Oct. 4 TBS

Yankees at Indians Fri., Oct. 5 TBS

Angels at Red Sox Fri., Oct. 5 TBS

NLDS A Game 3 Sat., Oct. 6 TBS

NLDS B Game 3 Sat., Oct. 6 TBS

Indians at Yankees Sun., Oct. 7 TBS/TNT

Red Sox at Angels Sun., Oct. 7 TBS/TNT

NLDS A Game 4 Sun., Oct. 7 TBS/TNT

NLDS B Game 4 Sun., Oct. 7 TBS/TNT

Indians at Yankees Mon., Oct. 8 TBS

Red Sox at Angels Mon., Oct. 8 TBS

NLDS A Game 5 Tues., Oct. 9 TBS

NLDS B Game 5 Tues., Oct. 9 TBS

Angels at Red Sox Wed., Oct. 10 TBS

Yankees at Indians Wed., Oct. 10 TBS

Official schedule for the Division series:

NLDS A Game 1 Wed., Oct. 3 TBS

NLDS B Game 1 Wed., Oct. 3 TBS

Angels at Red Sox Wed., Oct. 3 TBS

NLDS A Game 2 Thurs., Oct. 4 TBS

NLDS B Game 2 Thurs., Oct. 4 TBS

Yankees at Indians Thurs., Oct. 4 TBS

Yankees at Indians Fri., Oct. 5 TBS

Angels at Red Sox Fri., Oct. 5 TBS

NLDS A Game 3 Sat., Oct. 6 TBS

NLDS B Game 3 Sat., Oct. 6 TBS

Indians at Yankees Sun., Oct. 7 TBS/TNT

Red Sox at Angels Sun., Oct. 7 TBS/TNT

NLDS A Game 4 Sun., Oct. 7 TBS/TNT

NLDS B Game 4 Sun., Oct. 7 TBS/TNT

Indians at Yankees Mon., Oct. 8 TBS

Red Sox at Angels Mon., Oct. 8 TBS

NLDS A Game 5 Tues., Oct. 9 TBS

NLDS B Game 5 Tues., Oct. 9 TBS

Angels at Red Sox Wed., Oct. 10 TBS

Yankees at Indians Wed., Oct. 10 TBS

No times yet on the games. Im crossing my fingers for a late start on Wed and Friday. It'll be tough to be at the Canes game and not check on the score.

No times yet on the games. Im crossing my fingers for a late start on Wed and Friday. It'll be tough to be at the Canes game and not check on the score.

I hope the Rockies win tomorrow.

You know... I use to like Andrew Ladd... but thanks to TangledHearts avatar, I don't think I'll be rooting for him any more (unless he scores of course) ;)

You out there GSBG? You're our resident Pads fan. Good luck to your guys tomorrow, though I admit I think it'd be a cool story if Colorado won.

First 1 game playoff in 8 years, I can't wait for it.

Sabres and Mets fan? yeaa ok

I'm actually friends with someone who is a sabres, mets, and bills fan. 3 teams I hate.

Yea, it's mutual... I pretty much hate the Braves and I seriouslly think Glavine was working for the Braves today. Honestly, what HOF starting pitcher pitches 1/3 of an inning, hits a pitcher for the 1st time in his career, hits a batter with the bases loaded for the 1st time in his career and then decides to throw it to the left fielder. That sounds like little league world series game gone wrong.

I see that you gotta Aston Villa icon in ur sig. Possibly an England fan? If so theirs one team we can agree on.

I am pretty excited about this game tonight. Too bad it has to go against the NFL game! I have 3 fantasy players playing in the NFL game (Maroney, Welker, and the Pat's Defence) and i'm down only 10 points so i'm going to be flipping the game's back and forth during the commercials. I'm going to be rooting for the Rockies because I don't see a chance of the Pad's getting out of the first playoof series anyways. Sorry Jan, i know you didn't want to hear that haha.

Yea, it's mutual... I pretty much hate the Braves and I seriouslly think Glavine was working for the Braves today. Honestly, what HOF starting pitcher pitches 1/3 of an inning, hits a pitcher for the 1st time in his career, hits a batter with the bases loaded for the 1st time in his career and then decides to throw it to the left fielder. That sounds like little league world series game gone wrong.

I see that you gotta Aston Villa icon in ur sig. Possibly an England fan? If so theirs one team we can agree on.

I feel for you my friend. The Sox have choked mutliple times in my lifetime so I can empathize.

My Dodgers sucked so who am i to judge either :blink:

Go Rockies tonight and in football due to pool purposes, I want Gods team to win ;)

I feel for you my friend. The Sox have choked mutliple times in my lifetime so I can empathize.

Go Rockies tonight and in football due to pool purposes, I want Gods team to win ;)

Rockies would make for a great story. As for God's team, we'll take any support we can get ;) .

No times yet on any of the games???????? Medford, are you hearing anything about times up there? This is just killing me not knowing, especially since the first two games are also Canes games here. All I can say is The Deck and Damons better have that baseball game on!

Are you taking the family to the rally on City Hall Plaza this afternoon?

Pitchers for games 1,2 & 3 Beckett, DiceK and Schilling in that order.

Rockies would make for a great story. As for God's team, we'll take any support we can get ;) .

No times yet on any of the games???????? Medford, are you hearing anything about times up there? This is just killing me not knowing, especially since the first two games are also Canes games here. All I can say is The Deck and Damons better have that baseball game on!

Are you taking the family to the rally on City Hall Plaza this afternoon?

I can't wait until Wednesday night. Get to go the Canes game, keep track of the Sox game on my phone and watch the Sox game during intermissions or get to see the whole Sox game and then go to the Canes game (depending on start time of Sox game!).

Not sure I like this. Although DiceK and Schilling are both better on the road (so is Beckett for that matter), DiceK's splits are more pronounced. Plus I'd rather Schilling be in line to start a potential game 5.

Not sure I like this. Although DiceK and Schilling are both better on the road (so is Beckett for that matter), DiceK's splits are more pronounced. Plus I'd rather Schilling be in line to start a potential game 5.

They actually said that they moved Schilling back to rest him longer, and it would make Beckett and DiceK available for games 4 & 5 on normal rest if needed. Sounds like Schlling has really moved down in the pecking order.