The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB Thread: Offseason

If I drank those, I would... I've been cleaning the house, trying not to worry... figure put this tension to good use, ya know! :) On a good note, we've gotten to Sabathia, over 50 pitches in 2 innings... and it' only 1-3 right now.. Hopefully, the top of the lineup can continue working him and making some leads (and hopefully keeping them! )

I just caught a bit of the game and CC Sabathia has fithy stuff.

goot luck Caniac23 one of the Best Yankee fans I have ever seen.

not unlike a lot I know that think its their right to win, just like most Pats fans in Boston. they can be friends :lol:

Grr... bases loaded and Posada strikes out and Matsui pops out... granted we're 1 run away now, but still..

Now 3-6 thanks to Garko 2-run homerun.

Trot wasn't resigned by Boston. He's now with the Indians I believe (although not playing tonight)

I know the Sox didn't re-sign him as a free agent. I was wondering why he's not in the line up for the Indians, maybe on the DL? Haven't heard much about him lately at all, come to think about it.

Not looking good for the Yanks right now. How many innings will they pitch Jaba I wonder? The Yanks got to CC early but Wang really needed to hold the Indians off. This game isn't going to end till midnight.

Trot wasn't resigned by Boston. He's now with the Indians I believe (although not playing tonight)

I know the Sox didn't re-sign him as a free agent. I was wondering why he's not in the line up for the Indians, maybe on the DL? Haven't heard much about him lately at all, come to think about it.

Not looking good for the Yanks right now. How many innings will they pitch Jaba I wonder? The Yanks got to CC early but Wang really needed to hold the Indians off. This game isn't going to end till midnight.

It would seem that the Indians Wang Chunged tonight... (ome eighties humor there)

Haha, Im not happy to report that I totally get that reference. :angry:

Warbird...what happened to Trot????

It would seem that the Indians Wang Chunged tonight... (ome eighties humor there)

Haha, Im not happy to report that I totally get that reference. :angry:

I'm gonna be on AOL, watching CSI and doing some laundry if anybody wnats to IM me and let me know that the Yanks have come back some how.. s/n takendude (dont ask)... I don't feel like watching anymore, it's getting depressing.

He was hurt for a while in Aug. & Sept. I think. Don't know if he's on their postseason roster or not (edit- he is).

Great googly moogly!! 3-12!! I hope the Yanks were embarrased enough to turn it around and give it back to them tomorrow. Pettitte hopefully will be August hot. I like the Indians though, gotta give them credit. They look NASTY with all that speed and power. If the Yank dont make it to the WS, I hope the Indians do.

Wow sorry C23, I don't know what to say except maybe they got that one out of their system now. Indians have that killer instinct that could carry them far. Just didn't see this coming....

Wow sorry C23, I don't know what to say except maybe they got that one out of their system now. Indians have that killer instinct that could carry them far. Just didn't see this coming....

Yeah... hopefully it's like an MTV artist getting that sucky video/song out of their system, you know?? Like I said, only game 1, when you get stomped and then play again the next day, you have that attitude like "time for redemption"... hpoefully the power will be there, and Pettittes experience and skills will shut down the Tribe. Hopefully Clemens (and if we get to game 4, whoever that might be) and take us deep into inning 6 or 7.. (thats deep for Mussina and Clemens :lol: )

Yeah... hopefully it's like an MTV artist getting that sucky video/song out of their system, you know?? Like I said, only game 1, when you get stomped and then play again the next day, you have that attitude like "time for redemption"... hpoefully the power will be there, and Pettittes experience and skills will shut down the Tribe. Hopefully Clemens (and if we get to game 4, whoever that might be) and take us deep into inning 6 or 7.. (thats deep for Mussina and Clemens :lol: )

sorry Caniac23 at least you have the guts to show up, unlike some other Yankee fans that we know who

are Norstradamous :lol:

but he will be here when NY wins tomorrow night :rolleyes:

I respect the "true fans" that are there no matter what. Not the in your face ones

like with my Broncos, they suck and I know it. I still show up and post on here.

Ya know, it's not my fault that there was a volleyball game, sheesh.

I saw the highlights, or should I say lowlights. Wang looked terrible, and the offense was useless. Hopefully, we'll do better today.

Ya know, it's not my fault that there was a volleyball game, sheesh.

I saw the highlights, or should I say lowlights. Wang looked terrible, and the offense was useless. Hopefully, we'll do better today.

Gip I am only kidding btw ;)

it just seems when NY loses we dont hear from you.

I still think they can win and we will see Bos vs NY again.

Fun for all :D

Melky gunned down a runner at home and then decked a HR. This kid is already great, and he's gonna get better. Who says we BUY all the best players? :lol: