MLB Thread: Offseason

Christian loses his bet with Levi, he will now be sporting a mohawk. =D

Make sure he dyes it red ;)

Coco in....

Christian loses his bet with Levi, he will now be sporting a mohawk. =D

Make sure he dyes it red ;)

Coco in....

Eric Wedge=total class.

Nobody is leaving that park anytime soon, they're all waiting for the Pap dance, LOL.

Eric Wedge=total class.

Nobody is leaving that park anytime soon, they're all waiting for the Pap dance, LOL.

So....Avs vs. Bruins, huh? :D

Well, I know nothing about baseball, and I haven't been following the series. But according to Dane Cook, who just insists on showing up every 2 seconds talking about how there's only 1 October, the Rockies have won 21 of their last 22 and Boston has come back after a 3-1 series deficit.

Well, I know nothing about baseball, and I haven't been following the series. But according to Dane Cook, who just insists on showing up every 2 seconds talking about how there's only 1 October, the Rockies have won 21 of their last 22 and Boston has come back after a 3-1 series deficit.

Avs/Bruins, LOL...

Its hard to understand if your not a baseball fan but there is only 1 October...as long as your team is in the mix. ;)

Avs/Bruins, LOL...

Its hard to understand if your not a baseball fan but there is only 1 October...as long as your team is in the mix. ;)

YEAHHHH BABYYYYYY!!!

I stopped posting because when I stopped the Sox started winning and I just couldn't mess up that run they were on!! Gotta love that DIRTY WATER!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game last night. The Rockies will be a tough test for the Sox, especially with the weather conditions in Colorado.

They got 4 inches on snow this weekend.

Avs/Bruins, LOL...

Top and Warbird,

there are no more curses any more.

Yes 04 but in the past when Lugo dropped the popup this team would have folded.

Also Varikeks pop double where the Indians look like the Bad News Bears. :lol:

Also I am marvelling at the OBP of Pedrioa, Manny and Youk. all over 500 are you kidding me.

Lastly I admit I was wrong as usual :lol: saying it was just about over down 3-1

Incredible.

Dice K was shaky but got it done. Okajima was great and the 3rd base coach of the Indians really messed

up with Lofton not scoring. What was he thinking

even my pathetic Broncos won last night. What a great day/night of sports

I even have a chance to win my football pool if Jax wins. B)

Ok Sox fans (and all you Sox haters too, LOL), heres the big question.....

What to do with Big Papi? Youk is so hot right now, would you move him to third just keep his bat and get Papi in the line up in Colorado?

Then what happens to Mike Lowell, cleary my choice for MVP of the season for this team, his bat has been just as important following Manny's.

I think the decision should be made based on the first two games in Boston. If Papi's hitting the ball, put him in for half the game. If he's not, he sits but you risk losing all the intangibles that Papi brings to the team.

Glad I'm not Francona. In his pre game interview last night, he said that "You don't mess with what brought you to this point, and I will stick with the guys that got us here". The comment was regarding starting DiceK for game 7, but this is a very different situation.

What to do with Big Papi? Youk is so hot right now, would you move him to third just keep his bat and get Papi in the line up in Colorado?

Then what happens to Mike Lowell, cleary my choice for MVP of the season for this team, his bat has been just as important following Manny's.

I think the decision should be made based on the first two games in Boston. If Papi's hitting the ball, put him in for half the game. If he's not, he sits but you risk losing all the intangibles that Papi brings to the team.

Glad I'm not Francona. In his pre game interview last night, he said that "You don't mess with what brought you to this point, and I will stick with the guys that got us here". The comment was regarding starting DiceK for game 7, but this is a very different situation.

The biggest problem is that Ortiz is such a defensive libability, and in Colorado with their gigantic outfield that matters even more. If Youkilis and Lowell are playing well you have to keep Ortiz on the bench till late in the game when you might need the extra offense, that or start him and be willing to take him out if you get ahead.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukalis is doing really good... but I would put Papi in the line up. Mike Lowell MIGHT be MVP, but, like my sig, I vote for Varitek. He is a HR hitter when he has to be, but he's the Captain (Rod Brind'Amour for the Red Sox! lmao), making him strong in other ways. Final Say: MVP is Varitek, Ortiz is in the lineup, Youk can go wherever and still be good. Lowell is the same as Youk. Dice K will NOT be starting AT ALL!!! :P (FYI: Go Beckett and Schilling!)

Go Sox!!! Beat those Rockies! :D

Do you like my sig, Yankee fans?! :P