The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB Thread: Offseason

I'm not really paying attention, but I'd prefer it if the Rockies win it. Just because the Red Sox seem to win these kind of things too often, and I've never heard of the Rockies winning it.

I'm not really paying attention, but I'd prefer it if the Rockies win it. Just because the Red Sox seem to win these kind of things too often, and I've never heard of the Rockies winning it.

They never have, in their 15 year old franchise history, this is their first trip to the World Series. Im glad its them facing us for just that very reason.

They never have, in their 15 year old franchise history, this is their first trip to the World Series. Im glad its them facing us for just that very reason.

I'm home early, doing all sorts of homework, housework, etc, so I can watch the game tonight. Goto class, come home, eat mac and cheese and watch the game.

I'm home early, doing all sorts of homework, housework, etc, so I can watch the game tonight. Goto class, come home, eat mac and cheese and watch the game.

Im really struggling on whether or not to go to the Canes game. 7 1/2 hours and counting.......................

Im really struggling on whether or not to go to the Canes game. 7 1/2 hours and counting.......................

Oh yeah, forgot about that... :( Man... Canes vs Sabres, which SHOULD be good either way... or Rockies vs Red Sox. I just found out class is canceled (I guess our professor couldn't figure out which to watch either! lol) so now I'm happy I won't have class again until Monday. Woohoo! Only thing that can make it better would be the Canes and Rocks winning tonight! :)

Oh yeah, forgot about that... :( Man... Canes vs Sabres, which SHOULD be good either way... or Rockies vs Red Sox. I just found out class is canceled (I guess our professor couldn't figure out which to watch either! lol) so now I'm happy I won't have class again until Monday. Woohoo! Only thing that can make it better would be the Canes and Rocks winning tonight! :)

Well, there is one thing better..... ;)

Well, there is one thing better..... ;)

TSA: Don't listen to Caniac23! He's trying to make it harder on you!!!!

What I'm doing: watching the canes game... and on comercials flip to see the "Sox killing Rockies" score! Hockey games USUALLY are shorter than baseball games, so when it ends I can see the last couple innings of the Sox game!!! :D

What I'm doing: watching the canes game... and on comercials flip to see the "Sox killing Rockies" score! Hockey games USUALLY are shorter than baseball games, so when it ends I can see the last couple innings of the Sox game!!! :D

Can't do that if I go to the Canes game, LOL. As I told Quince, this is a problem that even Tivo can't solve.

Can't do that if I go to the Canes game, LOL. As I told Quince, this is a problem that even Tivo can't solve.

You have one good point Wes#1Fan... hockey games are shorter than baseball games. But I still want to see the "first pitch" of the baseball game. Nothing like the first pitch. I'll watch the hockey game hopefully on sopcast, and watch the baseball game on TV. Wife will hate me tonight! :D

But TSA and the other veteran Sox fans know I don't hate the Sox. I would like to see Rockies win just because it's them. It'd be like the Cubbies winning. If it were the Rocks vs Yanks, I'd want my Yanks to win, but I'd still be very happy for the Rocks if they won (kind of like secretly hoping the Rockies win, the Devil Rays, the Marli-.. never mind about THAT one, whew)

You have one good point Wes#1Fan... hockey games are shorter than baseball games. But I still want to see the "first pitch" of the baseball game. Nothing like the first pitch. I'll watch the hockey game hopefully on sopcast, and watch the baseball game on TV. Wife will hate me tonight! :D

But TSA and the other veteran Sox fans know I don't hate the Sox. I would like to see Rockies win just because it's them. It'd be like the Cubbies winning. If it were the Rocks vs Yanks, I'd want my Yanks to win, but I'd still be very happy for the Rocks if they won (kind of like secretly hoping the Rockies win, the Devil Rays, the Marli-.. never mind about THAT one, whew)

I really don't want to miss Carl Yazstremski throwing out the first pitch, one of the childhood icons of all Red Sox fans.

I really don't want to miss Carl Yazstremski throwing out the first pitch, one of the childhood icons of all Red Sox fans.

Watch the Cane's. There'll be Games 2-4 (and possibly more). Only 1 game of Canes/Sabres. Plus, PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY of recaps on SportsCenter, ya know????

These kind of things. you mean once in 89 years :lol:

This is being sentimental but I want the Sox to win for my dad.

I enjoy them as well since my first game in 1979 as an 8 yr old.

It is his 66th birthday today and he has seen enough Red Sox Chokes over the years to

last a lifetime. Go Sox

Watch the Cane's. There'll be Games 2-4 (and possibly more). Only 1 game of Canes/Sabres. Plus, PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY of recaps on SportsCenter, ya know????

cmon Caniac if this was NY we would expect you to watch the Yanks

that is not fair :lol:

btw I am watching the Canes on the internet B)

Wow, Rockies unraveling early. Ive been clicking back and forth, does it look like rust or are the Sox just owning?

Pedroia and Chad Larose are related somehow. :lol:

Wow, Rockies unraveling early. Ive been clicking back and forth, does it look like rust or are the Sox just owning?

I think the Sox are just better. My take

also today is my dads birthday. A win for the big lifetime B) Sox fan I hope