The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB Thread: Offseason

Wow. Yanks designate Myers for assignment, and bring up AAA Jim Brower (I think thats him). Pitched a third of an inning, was "ok". Sox have the Halos to deal with for a while. Good luck with that. They can have their moments.

Wow, who's gonna pitch to Big Papi now?

Looks like the tensions between the Yanks and Jays that started with the Arod yelling "HA" incident have finally boiled over.

Clemens and Torre got thrown out in a 7-0 game? Bean ball?

I don't know if I can stay up late for another West Coast game, I'm still dying from the Seattle series.

Looks like the tensions between the Yanks and Jays that started with the Arod yelling "HA" incident have finally boiled over.

Clemens and Torre got thrown out in a 7-0 game? Bean ball?

I don't know if I can stay up late for another West Coast game, I'm still dying from the Seattle series.

Clemens when high and in on a batter, that's all.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game, it'll be ugly, I bet.

According to the Angels announcers, Clemens threw the ball at Rios in retaliation for a bal thrown at ARod, which was in retaliation for the now infamous "Ha" that Warbird referred to earlier. So yeah...it was bean ball, not exactly "high and in".

According to the Angels announcers, Clemens threw the ball at Rios in retaliation for a bal thrown at ARod, which was in retaliation for the now infamous "Ha" that Warbird referred to earlier. So yeah...it was bean ball, not exactly "high and in".

Bonds hits 756*

********Thank goodness thats over with************

Now we have about three weeks before we find out what the courts think about him.

Bonds hits 756*

********Thank goodness thats over with************

Now we have about three weeks before we find out what the courts think about him.

I'm disappointed he did it at home. Less chance of there being a fan who realizes how juiced up he is.

They know.

I'm disappointed he did it at home. Less chance of there being a fan who realizes how juiced up he is.

They know.

They know.

I know they know, but if he had done it away, there would have been a better chance an opposing fan would have caught the ball.

Perferabley one who realizes how important the record is, and how tainted that ball is.

EDIT: I stand corrected. It looks like the ball was caught by a Mets fan.

To be perfectly honest, I felt kind of happy for him. Don't know why, maybe its just being relived this is over and we can get on the season. Plus my brother's a big Nats fan so I'll be sure to give him some crap about this.

Re: the Sox. We could really use a series with the Devil Rays right now.

Quite the game I picked to go to this year. Props to Tower for plunking AROD, intentional but, still should be giving kudos for doing something that millions of people wanna do haha. If anyone cares it looked as if Arod was about to cry on the jumbotron after Matt Stairs got in his face. All I gotta say to Arod is "ha" ^_^

To bad Towers got lit up like the CN Tower on a cloudy night but did what he was suppsoed to do. It was also great seeing a legend like Roger pitch and dominate like he did and I'm the farthest thing from a Yankee fan.

Bring it! Devil Rays are awaiting your teams presence!

only because the red sox bring in people to Tropicana Field watch the game haha! When the Sox or yanks are not there, you have a very good chance of getting a home run ball that was hit into left field if you were seated in the right field

:D

Bring it! Devil Rays are awaiting your teams presence!

only because the red sox bring in people to Tropicana Field watch the game haha! When the Sox or yanks are not there, you have a very good chance of getting a home run ball that was hit into left field if you were seated in the right field

:D

I think the Rays come to fenway next week, so I'm anxiously awaiting that one.

Just got tix to the LA series in Boston next weekend. Lets hope that series goes a little better for us.

Just got tix to the LA series in Boston next weekend. Lets hope that series goes a little better for us.

its better than throwing a bat like he did to Piazza many years ago

I really hope Lester gets a win tonight. Not just cause we really need a win (which we do), but I want to see his confidence build so he'll be better set for the playoffs. Can't wait for the West coast run to end, I'm exausted!

Ive been saying for a couple of months that the Angels make me very nervous, they played awesome last night and the Sox will have to be a lot better (*coughWillieMoandLugocough*).

Toronto came out flying and seem to be dominating the Yanks tonight, thank goodness. ARod is out tonight, no bean ball needed.

Abreu ejected and Wang pulled after 3.....I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this :P .

I really hope Lester gets a win tonight. Not just cause we really need a win (which we do), but I want to see his confidence build so he'll be better set for the playoffs. Can't wait for the West coast run to end, I'm exausted!

Ive been saying for a couple of months that the Angels make me very nervous, they played awesome last night and the Sox will have to be a lot better (*coughWillieMoandLugocough*).

Toronto came out flying and seem to be dominating the Yanks tonight, thank goodness. ARod is out tonight, no bean ball needed.

Abreu ejected and Wang pulled after 3.....I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this :P .