The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB Thread: Offseason

In other news... BOTH of our clubs arent doing so well, are they?? :)

Make that 3 of our clubs. :(

In other news... BOTH of our clubs arent doing so well, are they?? :)

Twins win...yay.

*sigh*

Guess I'll completely switch my sports mode over to them now...I do it every year just like with all my favorite teams when their respective sport begins...but I must say I didn't think that I'd be switching to baseball mode so soon this spring...was pretty confident it'd be at least another month or so...

:(

Are you including the Tribe, too? They haven't come out running so far... :(

Though, it could be worse. If you're a Detroit fan. Ironically, I saw a lot of the media picking them to be the team to beat in the AL Central this year (above the Indians), and they're the only team still without a win at 0-5.

Still, it's waaaay too early for records to mean much at this point. Plenty of ball left to be played.

Just when I thought this weekend couldnt possibly get any worse, Red Sox get swept out of Toronto :(.

There's only one way to go from here, up ......hopefully :huh:

Just when I thought this weekend couldnt possibly get any worse, Red Sox get swept out of Toronto :(.

Just when I thought nothing could cheer me up jays sweep the defending champs ;) , and in style.

I'm so sick of the Jays getting 3r din the east, need to start on the right note.

Just when I thought nothing could cheer me up jays sweep the defending champs ;) , and in style.

I'm so sick of the Jays getting 3r din the east, need to start on the right note.

Welcome to my favorite thread on the board. Halladay is a Sox killer and should get arrested :P .

Dont know what the total was but I think the Jays won the weekend 23-9 :o . The look on Beckett's face when DelCarmen gave up the grand slam today was eerily similar to the looks on the some of the Cane's faces the other night.

Ugh...is it Monday yet? Im ready to start a new week and forget that this one ever happened.

Welcome to my favorite thread on the board. Halladay is a Sox killer and should get arrested :P .

Dont know what the total was but I think the Jays won the weekend 23-9 :o . The look on Beckett's face when DelCarmen gave up the grand slam today was eerily similar to the looks on the some of the Cane's faces the other night.

Ugh...is it Monday yet? Im ready to start a new week and forget that this one ever happened.

Haha, we'll bench Halladay if you bench Ramirez, the ultimate Jays killer. Rogers center is a tough place to win in, we'll see what happens at Fenway.

Rogers center is a tough place to win in, we'll see what happens at Fenway.

In my mind, Rogers Center is to the Sox what Verizon Center is to the Canes. We just never seem to play well there and I never have a good feeling going in, no matter how the teams are doing in the standings.

I missed today's game cuz I was at a State baseball game, but it sounds like it was just as well I did. Sox get the reeling Tigers starting on Tuesday. Not feeling to good about that either since you know DET's bound to bust out at some point.

Coming up soon... lemme check... this Friday. @ Fenway no less... and them Wed/Thurs at us for 2 games. Wow... Already.

Coming up soon... lemme check... this Friday. @ Fenway no less... and them Wed/Thurs at us for 2 games. Wow... Already.

Gotta get the ratings up asap, lol.

Gotta get the ratings up asap, lol.

Just reminding you it's still April on the Calender ;) , plenty of time left

So much for John Maine's Cy Young Spring Training. <_<

Thanks for the reminder, its been a long weekend, lol. I think the Red Sox just need to come home, unwind and get into the groove on the new season. The whirlwind tour needs to come to and end.

Tomorrow will be a great day.... Opening day at Fenway Park!!!!

Thanks for the reminder, its been a long weekend, lol. I think the Red Sox just need to come home, unwind and get into the groove on the new season. The whirlwind tour needs to come to and end.

Tomorrow will be a great day.... Opening day at Fenway Park!!!!

C23, Joba's throwing 101? Wow, just heard Susan talking about it on the radio, wonder if he'll stay in the pen all season?

Did Jeter get hurt already?