The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB Thread: Offseason

Geez. 11-2. I'm done for tonight. I have bad memories from last year. :mad:

Just think how bad it would've been if the umps hadn't blown Delgado's home run.

i want to see what happens to the team. We're not trading Arod anytime soon. No one else can afford him. Melk man had a nce catch. Hank really makes me wonder sometimes. Who do you think will be traded to and from the Yanks. We're only 5 games behind but I'm sure Hanks PO'd.

i want to see what happens to the team. We're not trading Arod anytime soon. No one else can afford him. Melk man had a nce catch. Hank really makes me wonder sometimes. Who do you think will be traded to and from the Yanks. We're only 5 games behind but I'm sure Hanks PO'd.

Didnt the Yanks start like this last season too? Seems to me they got it together and made a decent run the second half. I really think the Yanks need to start thinking about life after Posada. He's such a key player for them and having him out for an extended period has really hurt them.

Didnt the Yanks start like this last season too? Seems to me they got it together and made a decent run the second half. I really think the Yanks need to start thinking about life after Posada. He's such a key player for them and having him out for an extended period has really hurt them.

lol at Giambi :lol:

C23. your team is missing 2 important players in A Rod and Posada.

Its like the Sox missing Varitek and Manny (for the offense wise that is)

You will be fine I think, if not then you will sign somone like Sabathia and be

excellent next season.

I know about an up and down team. My Dodgers :unsure:

At least with your dodgers you dont have to worry about a firing sale or trading your prized rookies. You have more than 2 rookies who are coveted. You lose 1, you have several more. Us, Joba and Hughes. We have some others waiting, but not for this season and possibly next season as well. Joe Morgan last night was saying he would of traded for Santana. You dont know what your going to get with rookies. With Johan you have that track record.

I think Cashmoney saw the sox win with youth and he wanted to as well. Time will tell.

BTW, we have the exact same record we did a year ago. How's that for familiar memories. :)

Geez. 11-2. I'm done for tonight. I have bad memories from last year. :mad:

You gotta remember that A-Rod and Jorge were missing thankfully jk

Kinda hurts when you two best bats are on the bench.

Argh at my Twins. They take three of four from the BoSox, and then get swept by the lowly Blue Jays...then go on to lose two out of three against the Rockies...the Rockies for crying out loud! They went from 1st in the tight AL central to fourth...in a span of like a week lol. This team is gonna have a lot of growing pains...including inconsistency. Tough season ahead.

Wow, Lester is looking pretty good tonight!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................

3 more outs. :o

Wow, Lester is looking pretty good tonight!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................

3 more outs. :o

So I was watching Lester do his thing, and he whiffs Butler to open the 8th... and my Extra Innings - which I never paid for and was a carryover from my Center Ice package - GOES DARK!!

Seriously...???

So I was watching Lester do his thing, and he whiffs Butler to open the 8th... and my Extra Innings - which I never paid for and was a carryover from my Center Ice package - GOES DARK!!

Seriously...???

1 down.

2 down

breath...

Wooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a full recovery from cancer.

Seriously...???

1 down.

2 down

breath...

Wooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a full recovery from cancer.

Captain Varitek is now the first major league catcher to cach 4 no-hitters....unreal.

How huge was Ellsbury's diving catch in center :blink:

Captain Varitek is now the first major league catcher to cach 4 no-hitters....unreal.

How huge was Ellsbury's diving catch in center :blink:

LESTERIFFIC!!

I'm so happy for Jon Lester. Due to Clay's coming against the O's (O's games blacked out on Extra Innings) and me not being at home for Lowe's/Nomo's, this was the first no hitter I've watched from start to finish. That was like World Series nervous-ness for me there for a little bit. Whenever I saw the bat come off the shoulder of a Royals' hitter I started breathing a little faster. UNBELIEVABLE!!

Woah, I just went to ESPN.com and saw what all ya'll are talking about lol...and here I thought you guys were just pouring on more love for the BoSox. Good for Lester.

I feel great for Lester. But I think I'm going to start puking from all the Bostonish stuff whirling around the world of sports.

Good kid, great comeback, enough Bostonizing.