The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
j-willie

More Snowww

this is perfect

hopefully they cancel school all-together, my mom said they were predicting 6 inches??

but that new NHL Arcade comes out on the Xbox marketplace and it would be a perfect day to play that all day haha

this is perfect

hopefully they cancel school all-together, my mom said they were predicting 6 inches??

but that new NHL Arcade comes out on the Xbox marketplace and it would be a perfect day to play that all day haha

Whoa whoa whoa, NHL Arcade? *edit*? Do explain...

But yeh 6 inches in some areas if the storm curves but most likely around 3 in.

I don't need anymore missed school days...so here's hoping that it doesn't snow as they say it will.

Yikes...didn't think I'd ever say that. That's what happens when you grow up though...you realize that even when extra free time comes, it just means that the work to be done gets pushed back, which invariably causes other pains later on. I'd rather just get the work done on time.

In the Greenville area we just got a dusting...last time and this time there seems to be a corridor that prevents us from getting into the action like other folks around us. Maybe I need to move about 10 miles....

More snow tonight, we have a 2-hour delay that could possibly change. The only bad thing is that if school is canceled we lose days on our spring break. :-( But oh well.

In the Greenville area we just got a dusting...last time and this time there seems to be a corridor that prevents us from getting into the action like other folks around us. Maybe I need to move about 10 miles....

We had plenty of snow last time. This time, yeah, not so much. But last time we got about the same as everywhere else.

Cary got NOTHING. lol, the snow completely missed like most of wake county...but then everyone else around us has like from 2.5 to 5 inches...ridiculous. the snow map on wral is like a horseshoe...with wake county being in the empty part.

Funny how they were predicting that Raleigh would get a few inches and ended up getting nothing apparently, while we ended up getting a nice dusting. :)

Greg Fischel never gets it right. I always go by the weather channel, and we weren't even mentioned on their forecast, so I knew we would get zero. Nice having a 2 hr delay though :lol: