The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
planbee

Help please - Beer at game

Hey all,

I hate for this to be my first post, but I am having no luck elsewhere and I hope that someone can help me!

Last night, a friend and I met at a bar area outside sections 112-111 in the RBC called "The Locker." They had some liquor, as well as 4 or 5 different types of beer from one company. We got beers, chatted for a few, and then hightailed it back to our seats to catch the last 10 minutes of the game. I spaced the name of the beer! Does anyone know what brand this beer is? I could have sworn it was "Pilot House" or "Lighthouse", but neither of those are getting any results on google.

In any event, the beer was incredibly tasty and i would like to experience it again. I don't want to have to wait until the next Canes game I attend, as it could be quite a while.

Thanks for any help!

Call the RBC center and ask for guest services? Maybe they can send you to the right person who would know?

No, definitely not Ice House. It was a micro/craft brew for sure. I saw the Lighthouse Beer website in Wrightsville...I think that is just a beer store though, and not a brand. I'll try the guest services thing tomorrow.

Hey all,

I hate for this to be my first post, but I am having no luck elsewhere and I hope that someone can help me!

Last night, a friend and I met at a bar area outside sections 112-111 in the RBC called "The Locker." They had some liquor, as well as 4 or 5 different types of beer from one company. We got beers, chatted for a few, and then hightailed it back to our seats to catch the last 10 minutes of the game. I spaced the name of the beer! Does anyone know what brand this beer is? I could have sworn it was "Pilot House" or "Lighthouse", but neither of those are getting any results on google.

In any event, the beer was incredibly tasty and i would like to experience it again. I don't want to have to wait until the next Canes game I attend, as it could be quite a while.

Thanks for any help!

http://www.foothillsbrewing.com' target="_blank">Foothills Brewery[/post]