The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CANIAC4LIFE91

Help with NHL.com video player

I would first make sure your web browser is up to date.

Secondly I would make sure your flash player is up to date, you should have Adobe Flash player v. 10 as the latest.

See if you can view it in a different web browser such as firefox, chrome, safari, ect.

I would first make sure your web browser is up to date.

Secondly I would make sure your flash player is up to date, you should have Adobe Flash player v. 10 as the latest.

See if you can view it in a different web browser such as firefox, chrome, safari, ect.

i downloaded safari and when i go to the same page there's a pop up that says "The page "NHL Network Online - Carolina Hurricanes" has content of MIME type "application/x-mplayer2". Because you don't have a plug-in installed for this MIME type, this content can't be displayed. Do you want to open an Apple page that may help you find a plug-in to download and install?"

it gave me a list of options to download (quicktime, flash, windows media player, and more) i downloaded the quicktime and the flash and it still says the same thing, im about to download the windows media player one

now when i open it, it does the same thing without that pop up..

and i do have flash player 10

Well the only other info I could come up with now is basically what their support had mentioned, and that if you don't have any free space the videos will not download. If you haven't cleared your temporary internet files in a while I would do so, and make sure you have space on your computer, at least 300-500MB according to the info I found. Also it notes that Cable/DSL is required for the videos to work in the system requirements page.