The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
camanderikfan

Caniacs on Myspace

so i just wanted to thank all of you who added me. i dont have enough time to thank you all personally because im working on some final projects for Chemistry and studying for my exams. but i just wanted to say thanks, and i didnt know that so many people on here had myspaces. :mrgreen:

Karen

myspace.com/hispanhick

don't bother adding me I only add people I know in person. But if you want you can read my latest blog for pics about the canes and a video of my friend and I being interviewed before game 7.

I say again don't bother adding me(some of you have). It's nothing against ya'll I just make it a policy not to add people I don't know(except for Metalocalypse and Aston Villa) I just posted it so you can see what I look like and take a look at the video of me being interviewed on NBC. Sorry if this gets on someone's bad side.

I know I've said this before but I just have to say it again. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for responding to this post. I didn't know how well it would go over. I used to hate myspace until a guy that works with my husband told us to check out his page and when we did we started to look around and we were surprised to see so many of our friends up there. So we both joined and became hooked, me more so than my husband. My daughter who is a huge Canes fan also has a page. :D

myspace.com/hispanhick

don't bother adding me I only add people I know in person. But if you want you can read my latest blog for pics about the canes and a video of my friend and I being interviewed before game 7.

I say again don't bother adding me(some of you have). It's nothing against ya'll I just make it a policy not to add people I don't know(except for Metalocalypse and Aston Villa) I just posted it so you can see what I look like and take a look at the video of me being interviewed on NBC. Sorry if this gets on someone's bad side.

Sorry to hear that but I do understand. :cry:

canesmojo is my tag on myspace too.

And there's a Caniac Nation group on there as well. Actually, might be two groups by that name. Or very similar names.

I run that group, and there's only one group on MySpace named Caniac Nation. It's the first, and largest group by FAR on MySpace for 'Canes fans.

My MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/terry85

Caniac Nation: http://groups.myspace.com/Caniacs

canesmojo is my tag on myspace too.

And there's a Caniac Nation group on there as well. Actually, might be two groups by that name. Or very similar names.

I run that group, and there's only one group on MySpace named Caniac Nation. It's the first, and largest group by FAR on MySpace for 'Canes fans.

My MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/terry85

Caniac Nation: http://groups.myspace.com/Caniacs

I'm a member of this group already! cool

hey tarheelmike; i saw on your myspace you have that awesome canes thing for you index; how did you get it up? i got the flames one copied, i just don't know where to stick it to get it up! i am new to myspace, so i am not sure how to do some stuff! thanks!

Tangled - That video you have on your space is great. The hubs and I got quite a few good laughs on that one.

Stacy

Thanks! I laugh every time I see it.