The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
camanderikfan

Caniacs on Myspace

If you don't want to be added there is no need to post your url on here. This was started for those that would like to share their myspace page with other fellow caniacs. Slim you mentioned you only added it so people could put a face with the name, well, your pics are private so you can't even look at them anyway. You're talking with people you don't know on the messageboard so what is the difference. Just my 2 cents for whatever it's worth.

If you don't want to be added there is no need to post your url on here. This was started for those that would like to share their myspace page with other fellow caniacs. Slim you mentioned you only added it so people could put a face with the name, well, your pics are private so you can't even look at them anyway. You're talking with people you don't know on the messageboard so what is the difference. Just my 2 cents for whatever it's worth.

I agree 100%. If you don't want people to add you then don't post.

Good point, camanderikfan. That said, I'm sharing my URL (http://www.myspace.com/jan43''>http://www.myspace.com/jan43' target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/jan43[/post]) with two goals in mind: 1) fellow Caniacs' putting a face to the name (and please check out my albums, folks :D), and 2) their being able to friend-request me. Ever since I turned 40 six-plus years ago, I've become chronically extroverted and social. The more folks I get to meet, the happier I am! :P

Jan/GSBG

Hey, I'm on myspace but I don't have a URL. You can, however, find my account by doing a search on the myspace homepage for my account by email. My email address is karparules@yahoo.com.

If you want to add me, tell me that you're from this page please!

Hey, I'm on myspace but I don't have a URL. You can, however, find my account by doing a search on the myspace homepage for my account by email. My email address is karparules@yahoo.com.

If you want to add me, tell me that you're from this page please!

Not only did I send you a friend request, karparules, I provided you a message stating that I read your post from this thread. Hope that'll be enough info for you ... and that you'll OK my request! B)

Jan/GSBG

sorry, i didn't realize they were private, i'll change it though. i just don't want to offend anyone who adds me because most of the bulletins i post aren't exactly family friendly and i know this is a family board. if anyone wants to add me, go for it, i already have two boardies on my friends list. i'm just warning you :P

*i guess i'll fix it later, because it's not loading for me right now.

**fixed. look, add, do whatever.

Why doesnt someone setup a Group for Hurricanes fans :) that way we can add everyone here in on that as awell- that might be a little easiar to put a face with a picture that way - just a thought :)

Why doesnt someone setup a Group for Hurricanes fans :) that way we can add everyone here in on that as awell- that might be a little easiar to put a face with a picture that way - just a thought :)

I think that would make things a lot easier.. good idea.

I have a Rosey Rocks group LOL! :lol: but its kinda hard to find, i think you have to look under carolina hurricanes

Nice page Jan :)

Thanks, C14. IMHO, though, it's a matter of substance over style ... hence the total lack of any form of background design whatsoever. Also, I'm going with an option most people would consider unthinkable: not choosing to include music on my profile. Here's why: In case you're listening to music online, it's probably a serious pain in the derriere for most people to listen to whatever my theme music would be playing over the music you're listening to in the first place.

Anyway, that's why I believe that silence is golden, as far as my individual MySpace page is concerned. ;)

So, C14, would you mind friend-requesting me?

Jan/GSBG