The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
legend-1

Stallworth gets 30 days for DUI manslaughter

Well the family sure is staying quiet about the whole thing...normal people would be in an uproar and want bitter redemption. Something just doesn't seem right here. Dare I say the victim could have been an illegal immigrant?

Well the family sure is staying quiet about the whole thing...normal people would be in an uproar and want bitter redemption. Something just doesn't seem right here. Dare I say the victim could have been an illegal immigrant?

maybe, but they did receive a cash settlement, I think the $ has more to do with it. illegal or not he was a human being and a father, 30 days in jail is weak.

Vick gets 23 months for dogfighting. Stallworth gets 30 days for manslaughter and DUI.

Makes perfect sense, right?

It will be interesting to see how the league handles this; at least a year's suspension would seem to be appropriate.

Hey if these guys keep it up there will be able to start their own league!

QB-Vick

Rec- Stallworth

and i'm sure this list would be alot longer if i really looked into it

They could call it the new "CFL" criminal football league!! ;)

Vick gets 23 months for dogfighting. Stallworth gets 30 days for manslaughter and DUI.

Makes perfect sense, right?

*high five* makes tons of sense...

What also makes sense is horse racing and greyhound racing. I know for a fact greyhounds once they are injured or get to old only have 30 days to be picked up by a owner before being euthanized. Yea.... how is that acceptable?

and maybe 10% of the country knows/could care Stallworth killed a human.

and maybe 10% of the country knows/could care Stallworth killed a human

and Sen. Ted Kennedy drove his car off a Mass. bridge leaving its female occupant to drown and did not report the accident until the next morning (but not until he first contacted his lawyer)...

money/fame does buy justice