The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeybaby

Wimbledon tennis

Maria really disappointed me... she had Gisela Dulko beaten. It's hard to just say, "oh, she's still getting back to normal, so it's excusable" after the run she had at Roland Garros. I expected quite a bit from her at Wimbledon, but once again, she's made a stunning early exit. Why can she no longer succeed at the place that made her famous?

Maria really disappointed me... she had Gisela Dulko beaten. It's hard to just say, "oh, she's still getting back to normal, so it's excusable" after the run she had at Roland Garros. I expected quite a bit from her at Wimbledon, but once again, she's made a stunning early exit. Why can she no longer succeed at the place that made her famous?

I don't know. I thought she would end up being another Steffi Graf. Quite alot of the big seeds are dropping like flies this year. I am from the UK, so of course I would like to see Murry get to the final and maybe win. I also like Roddick and hope he does well.... I still think the "all white" dress code is silly, and the linesmen/womans' uniforms look old fashioned and outdated. Also, some of them look like they couldn't walk the length of the court!!