The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
captain_jack88

Billy Mays died

Talk about 'Death of a Salesman'! This guy was fantastic at moving products. Sorry to see him go, he was always entertaining and fun to watch in his commercials. And only 50-years old?! Poor guy was still so young! Tragic.

RIP, Billy... From now on, there will be Mighty Putty and OxiClean in heaven... :rolleyes:

I'm sure he's making the Gates of Heaven shine like new again. If you listen hard enough, you can still hear him... "Just pay processing!"

I almost had a bowel movement when I found out oxiclean worked. I figured everything sold on TV was a sham. I was just off hip surgery and working as a football manager for a few months. We had 120 jersies covered in mud and grass stains. Threw the jersies in a bin, threw half a thing of oxiclean on them and filled the bin with water and let it soak overnight and despite the water the jersies were in turning into toxic sludge that about made me barf. Every single organic stain on the jersies were either gone or broken down enough a wash got rid of the rest.

Regardless, I am not sure any of you know who the real Billy Mays is because all reports say he was a ginormous jerk when your TV was off. That is backed further by his personality on the show "Pitchmen" on Discovery.

RIP, but he was not the most amazing man in the world as some are trying to make him out to be.

Stolen from elsewhere, but it bears repeating:

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Jacko... they say death comes in threes. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in a fourth ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Stolen from elsewhere, but it bears repeating:

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Jacko... they say death comes in threes. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in a fourth ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Thats just funny i don't care who you are!!! :lol: