College Sports:

NC State Wolfpack

USC Gamecocks

Eh? The Flyers were so bad at hockey that they became a football team? :huh:

Whoops! Sorry about that, I guess I wasn't thinking. haha

NHL: Carolina Hurricanes and Pittsburgh Penguins

NFL: Carolina Panthers and Pittsburgh Steelers

NCAA: North Carolina Tar Heels

MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates and Detroit Tigers...mostly 'cause of a beisbol lovin' friend. I've always been more of a hockey, basketball, and football girl...and golf and tennis too.

Much better! Nice to see you so upbeat.

My teams:

Boston Red Sox

NE Patriots

Carolina Hurricanes

Maine Black Bears

My track record had been pretty good the past few years. A World Series, 3 SuperBowls and a Stanley Cup...not bad ;)

*bmb2jn, we're like polar opposites

Got any lucky rabbits foot for sale or any four leaf clover's I can steal out of your yard?

Buffalo Sabres

Buffalo Bills

New York Mets also got love for the Blue Jays

Toronto FC

Celtic FC

Tottenham Hotspurs

Italia National Futbol- 2006 Campioni Del Mundo

Got any lucky rabbits foot for sale or any four leaf clover's I can steal out of your yard?

I'm afraid I've probably cashed them all in already...at least for a little while anyway.

I'm afraid I've probably cashed them all in already...at least for a little while anyway.

NHL..............MONTREAL CANADIENS

NFL..............PATRIOTS

MLB..............RED SOX

NBA..............DON'T CARE .....RAPTORS

GOLF............MICKELSON...ANOTHER LEFTY LIKE ME

SOCCER.......HAHAHAHAHA

NASCAR.......NOPE

I basically like any North Carolina team.

Hockey: Carolina Hurricanes

Football: Carolina Panthers

Basketball: Charlotte Bobcats and New Orleans Hornets (still have a soft spot for them from when they were in Charlotte)

Nascar: Scott Wimmer and Stephen Leicht (I know Stephen Leichts cousin Matt, for any Nascar fans out there)

Ooooh I hope I don't catch too much crap for this, but...I really don't like the Panthers. Don't hate them, but I really dislike them. Steelers all the way! LOL

Hockey is really the only sport that I follow very closely. I like the Buffalo Bills, but mostly because they are a Buffalo team, I'm not too big of a football fan. I like playing and watching baseball, but I don't really follow an MLB team, but I probably would if I lived in a city with one. I don't really watch basketball at all ever.

When it comes to hockey, the Sabres are my favorite team obviously, and I also like the Canucks, Oilers, and the Ducks (I admit it, when I was younger, I thought they were cool because of the movies, haha). I've always kind of liked the Habs too for some reason, which is kinda weird, I probably shouldn't being that I am a Sabres fan, but I have a bunch of friends who have lived in Montreal at various points in their lives that like them, so that must have something to do with it I guess.

Atlanta Braves

Carolina Hurricanes

Appalachian State

Aston Villa

Miami Dolphins

UNC

Charlotte Bobcats

Arizona Diamondbacks

Phoenix Coyotes

Players

Chipper Jones

Rod Brindamour

Armanti Edwards

Brian McCann

Jason Taylor

Henderson

Sean May

The Unit

Doan

Commodore Lover I dunno if we can talk anymore for you like some people who I have sworn to destroy if I ever came accross, mainly Ronaldo. I hate him more than the yankees sabres and every northern team combined. Ha just keeding.

I should also add that I like the Indians for baseball, although I really don't watch it much anymore. Obviously I like the Hurricanes, but I also like the Pens and Ottawa when it comes to hockey (except when they are playing us! :lol: )

And...... NC State when it comes to choosing between the colleges here in NC and also for Penn State for football

my teams:

the canes

duke

appalachian state

clemson football

in pro football i follow and like the redskins and panthers, but dont consider them on the same level as the others.

I should also add that I like the Indians for baseball, although I really don't watch it much anymore. Obviously I like the Hurricanes, but I also like the Pens and Ottawa when it comes to hockey (except when they are playing us! :lol: )

And...... NC State when it comes to choosing between the colleges here in NC and also for Penn State for football

See you during football season as my Badgers play against you guys! I do like your coach though...have a lot of respect for him!

Atlanta Braves

Carolina Hurricanes

Appalachian State

Aston Villa

Miami Dolphins

UNC

Charlotte Bobcats

Arizona Diamondbacks

Phoenix Coyotes

Players

Chipper Jones

Rod Brindamour

Armanti Edwards

Brian McCann

Jason Taylor

Henderson

Sean May

The Unit

Doan

Commodore Lover I dunno if we can talk anymore for you like some people who I have sworn to destroy if I ever came accross, mainly Ronaldo. I hate him more than the yankees sabres and every northern team combined. Ha just keeding.

hahah i love him. :D

wow i really totally forgot to add players..

i just added my fav. soccer players.

lets say my favorite players are:

MIKE COMMODORE

Cam Ward

Andrew Ladd

Chipper Jones

I like that picture too. :)

Canes

Yankees

Baylor U/Longhorns

Ladd

War

Mattingly (I know he's retired, but always loved that dude)

Melky Cabrera

Derek Jeter

Hockey (Canes!) has consumed more and more of my sports time and especially dollars :blink: over the last few years, but when I get a chance for other sports, they are:

NFL: Vikings

MLB: Cardinals

College Sports: Virginia Tech

Golf: Regular tour - Mickelson, Senior - The Walrus

NBA, NASCAR, Grand Prix, Soccer, Tennis, etc.: Not much interest, but will occasionally watch almost any sporting event if desperate enough.