The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Guest Kickapps Team

Carolina Panthers Football thread

:blink: You really think your team has a bandwagon right now? :rolleyes:

Come on now....If the Panthers still have a bandwagon, then the Patriots have the Hindenburg...

I found the Panthers bandwagon...

Wagon1.JPG

looks like it needs a paint job from the 03' run.

We need a Tackle and Guard, a #2 WR, and QB then we'll be set on offense. On defense we need a DE and maybe a DT along with a FS. Most importantly, we need new coaching. A new DC, new offensive line coach, new special teams coach, and new QB coach. Maybe head coach.

I was talking to someone the other day and they suggested that Peppers was on 'Roids. He has been one of the most electric players in the league up to this date, and now he isn't after some talk of steroids in the NFL before the season.

Not accusing anyone, just thought it was an interesting point.

Woooooow....33-6 Jaguars with 10 in the 4th

The Panthers just allowed the longest TD run in the NFL this year. Congrats to them.

SO I guess I can officially pack up the panthers gear early this season :angry:

I had huge expectations this year for the cats considering their division, and it was a giant failure in every aspect. GW Delhomme, please... FTW...

Moore was apparently impressive. That being said, I can only see that as a possibility because of the POOR performance of Hasselbeck. If not for his off day, we were toast. WTG Matt Moore on the win! Next week, the Cowboys. they had an ugly loss yesterday, so they will be hungry....will be a bad game for us once again.

General soreness= getting old btw

as far as the broncs, you have to give it up to them for sticking through the rest of this season and still playing relatively well, esp that win on thursday. that was impressive. i smell wild card for them, but 1st round loss

Well, just one more game and the pain that is this season is over. I hope that we beat TB next week!! That would be a great way to go out! Here's hoping that all the guys come back healthy and stay that way next season. ;)

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!