The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hattrickboy33

The Official NFL Off-Season thread

How about that 13-13 tie today between Philadelphia and Cincinnati? It's the first regular-season tie since a 34-34 draw between Pittsburgh and Atlanta in 2002 (there was a 10-10 tie between Dallas and Minnesota in the 2006 preseason).

Oh my god...I'm just tired of watching Reid/McNabb. McNabb admits he didn't know about OT/Tie rule while Reid stubbornly sticks to that Waffle House menu crammed to his face each Sunday. Fans are ready and defeated...time to start the Kevin Kolb era in Philly !

Oh my god...I'm just tired of watching Reid/McNabb. McNabb admits he didn't know about OT/Tie rule while Reid stubbornly sticks to that Waffle House menu crammed to his face each Sunday. Fans are ready and defeated...time to start the Kevin Kolb era in Philly !

Does the media really think McNabb reads the rule book in his spare time? I did not know there could be ties?

Any way...The CLEVELAND BROWNS are going to put Buffalonians out of their misery tonight!

I don't think they are calling for snow...but it will be damn cold!

Does the media really think McNabb reads the rule book in his spare time? I did not know there could be ties?

Any way...The CLEVELAND BROWNS are going to put Buffalonians out of their misery tonight!

I don't think they are calling for snow...but it will be damn cold!

McNabb...what a joke. Can't believe he said that.

GO BROWNS. Good start so far with two interceptions. Defense doesn't usually collapse till 4th qtr. :lol:

Well at least the Browns could more than likely ruin Buffalo fans playoffs dreams..Buwahahahahaha!!

Of course we are now 4-6 so who knows what could happen.

Also we did not lose 3 consecutive games when winning by 13....Damn they could be 6-4!

SWEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!

Boy did the announcers Jinx that guy.

Buffalo is a cursed city. Im actually starting to feel sorry for them now.

I'm just glad I don't live in Buffalo, Ontario tonight! Thank God for Phil Dawson.

Brady Quinn is the real deal...now if we can get Braylon to catch the ball! I could never understand why people ragged on him so bad. The dude was a beast at ND and obviously made them a lot better than they should have been.

I'm just glad I don't live in Buffalo, Ontario tonight! Thank God for Phil Dawson.

Brady Quinn is the real deal...now if we can get Braylon to catch the ball! I could never understand why people ragged on him so bad. The dude was a beast at ND and obviously made them a lot better than they should have been.

Should have been a penalty on the Buffalo field goal. I think one of the Browns had their foot in the crease. :lol:

BQ looks good for his second game, great drive to get the winning FG. A career long for Dawson, amazing. Edwards had a pretty good night for him, at least he didn't drop a wide open TD pass. What can you expect from a Michigan guy anyway. He did make some good catches on the winning drive. He needs to take lessons from Winslow, the man has amazing hands.

Brady would be 2-0 if the defense wouldn't have collapsed last week. Of course, they caved again this week but he had time to bail them out. Wasn't Romeo a Defensive Coordinator of multiple Super Bowl teams???????

Was saying the Browns need to play that Harrison more for long rushes, and use Lewis more for the short gains. For some reason Lewis always seemed to get to the line, dance a bit, and fight for a couple of yards gain. Good for short yardage situations, but they needed a quick guy who could break through the holes and take off after getting past the line, just like Harrison did on that long TD.

Then he leaves the game with an injury... :blink:

That was an absolutely horrible game to watch, even though the Browns pulled it out. Three interceptions on Buffalo's first four drives, and the Browns can only come out after that with two field goals? There were times the Browns defenders just stood there and watched the Buffalo ball carrier run past them. Such sloppy tackling.

Titans 10-0....a running game, good D-line, great secondary, and oh wait? Decent passing now? But I thought all you have to do is stop the run and the one-dimensional Titans offense loses?...I see the media flip-flopping every week.

They talked for like 10 minute son ESPN on why its problematic for the Titans to be undefeated. I'm sorry Keyshawn and Ditka, should we just drop a game to avoid these so called problems that aren't there?

Next Victim: Hopefully Favre, can't stand him, and hope the Titans put a pounding on him.

Why did the guys in the booth bring up Scott Norwood just before the field goal attempt!!!I think i saw the ghost of Norwood enter the body of Lindel just before the snap!!!and yep,,,wide right,,unfreaking believable!!! :angry: :angry: Man it's been hard being a Bills Fan!! :blink::blink:

Next Victim: Hopefully Favre, can't stand him, and hope the Titans put a pounding on him.

Titans are proving everyone wrong. C'mon Titans, take down the Jets....please :)

Why did the guys in the booth bring up Scott Norwood just before the field goal attempt!!!I think i saw the ghost of Norwood enter the body of Lindel just before the snap!!!and yep,,,wide right,,unfreaking believable!!! :angry: :angry: Man it's been hard being a Bills Fan!! :blink::blink:

Yeah, to be fair they should have brought up "The Drive", "The Fumble" and "Red right 88" during the last Cleveland drive to jinx us like they usually do.

It ain't easy being a Browns or Bills fan. Although at least for today, it's easier being a Browns fan. :lol:

As soon as he brought up Norwood, I knew it'd be wide right. The announcer had to have known that was coming.

Still, the Bills should have been destroyed in this game. The turnover differential is the main reason why. Though, the 70+ TD run after they came within 3 really should have put a dagger into the heart.

Theres no curse just an idiot coach...

That's part of the curse. :P

Sorry Quince, I feel your pain but the Pats really need the divisional rivals taken down this year if they're going to make the playoffs.

As soon as he brought up Norwood, I knew it'd be wide right. The announcer had to have known that was coming.

Still, the Bills should have been destroyed in this game. The turnover differential is the main reason why. Though, the 70+ TD run after they came within 3 really should have put a dagger into the heart.

Didn't they show archive footage of Norwood? or was that on Sportcenter this morning?

Also Jim Kelly's stone cold face after the kick was priceless! I couldn't tell if he was wondering why he came back for the game or was this really happeneing?

Seeing Brady Quinn on the field wants me to go drink some EAS Myoplex!

Sorry Quince, I feel your pain but the Pats really need the divisional rivals taken down this year if they're going to make the playoffs.

Grady Little? :P

Exactly what the dolphins need. Lets go Phins and beat the pats this weekend.