The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caniac-97

Hmm what should we talk about now?

Ok people, this is a thread where anything can be discussed(within reason of course),, let's just talk and have opinions,sarcasm,jokes ,whatever, just no fighting!!!

No whinners/complainers!

So what will we talk about 1st? Any suggestions?

disclaimers, pro or con?

disclaimers, pro or con?

LOL,, 97!!! :lol:

Pro get s my vote!!

I knew you would be the 1st to reply,,,now i am going to get a lottery ticket!!!

Wish me Luck! ;)

I still think we need some kind of Reneckian events or competition in the lots before the game. I am not ashamed of being a "hick" . Celebrate not using synapses.

Get down to those evolutionary roots. Show off your long toes, hairy pody parts etc.

Heres to being politically In-correct and downright offensive.

Disclaimer: I apologize if I failed to offend anyone or harm various species during this post . It was not my intention.

I still think we need some kind of Reneckian events or competition in the lots before the game. I am not ashamed of being a "hick" . Celebrate not using synapses.

Get down to those evolutionary roots. Show off your long toes, hairy pody parts etc.

Heres to being politically In-correct and downright offensive.

Disclaimer: I apologize if I failed to offend anyone or harm various species during this post . It was not my intention.

Longest middle toe contest.

Pig racing.

Straightest family tree.

Tooth brushing (not teeth brushing)

Sister kissing booth

We could have a ball.

Longest middle toe contest.

Pig racing.

Straightest family tree.

Tooth brushing (not teeth brushing)

Sister kissing booth

We could have a ball.

You forgot pig kissing and sister racing!! also the Dancin' Granny Terbacky Spittin' Contest (use a Buffalo jersey as a target).

Thought provoking topic - Can you derail an Off Topic thread? How do you know when you are off topic in off topic??

Thought provoking topic - Can you derail an Off Topic thread? How do you know when you are off topic in off topic??

Exactly what i was shooting for!!! ;)

Well maybe we should get a beer drinkin, bbq eatin corn-hole competition started!! :lol:

corn hole had a whole different meaning when i was growing up and it wasn't good.

I got a thread locked about that was about buying a half cooked pig. Can any of you top that?

Not really, you have mad thread locking skills that have yet to be surpassed by anyone.

corn hole had a whole different meaning when i was growing up and it wasn't good.

Same for me.

I will not participate in these events because the whole idea leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Last year the 2nd Annual 99.9 Cornhole Cup was sponsiored by the Prostate Cancer Foundation. Great cause but I wondered if it was a little tongue in cheek.

Only way to derail an off-topic thread is to remain on-topic too long.

I got a thread locked about that was about buying a half cooked pig. Can any of you top that?

I missed that one. Any way the mods can let us into the locked and deleted threads vault? That would keep me occupied for awhile.

PS - I saw what I am going to get you for Christmas. I will give you a hint- It ends in CHIA.

I missed that one. Any way the mods can let us into the locked and deleted threads vault? That would keep me occupied for awhile.

PS - I saw what I am going to get you for Christmas. I will give you a hint- It ends in CHIA.

I've been thinking about getting one for the office. When I was looking for a new avatar, I really thought about it.

Oh and the locked thread about pigs, it's still in the Off Topic area. You will notice that my picture is what did it in. Those were the 2 losing pigs in our "Special" Olympics.

I've been thinking about getting one for the office. When I was looking for a new avatar, I really thought about it.

Oh and the locked thread about pigs, it's still in the Off Topic area. You will notice that my picture is what did it in. Those were the 2 losing pigs in our "Special" Olympics.

That Chia would look nice on the Commode.

Can we talk about Fireworks?

Had some interesting "issues" while shooting some off at my brothers house in Vermont.

I swear they were defective or something. No permananet scars but some scorch marks on his house.

Perhaps I was the defective one. Yup- that had to be it. The "issues" happened right after I said: "Hey watch this" Fricken famous last words.

Anyone else actually uttered those words and then had a less than expected result? C'mon, share.

Disclaimer: Don't do fireworks without a professional guide. I am for hire. (Work for Beer)

Can we talk about Fireworks?

Had some interesting "issues" while shooting some off at my brothers house in Vermont.

I swear they were defective or something. No permananet scars but some scorch marks on his house.

Perhaps I was the defective one. Yup- that had to be it. The "issues" happened right after I said: "Hey watch this" Fricken famous last words.

Anyone else actually uttered those words and then had a less than expected result? C'mon, share.

Where's the youtube video?

"Dude, did you see that? It was like you exploded or something."

Where's the youtube video?

"Dude, did you see that? It was like you exploded or something."

i saw a youtube video about that but none of us are young enough to have stared in it.