The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caniac-97

Hmm what should we talk about now?

Hey how many of us Canes fans ride Motorcycles,,if so what do you have?

I have Harley Superglide! B)

Honda Shadow Aero but if i win the power ball Saturday i will trad it in for a road king.

DSCN0486.jpg

If I were forced to choose to give up beer or hockey, I'd have a problem.

wouldn't that be like splitting atoms?? would we have to put you with a beer in a supercollider?

wouldn't that be like splitting atoms?? would we have to put you with a beer in a supercollider?

More like cold-fusion. They can split the atom, but still are working on cold-fusion.

More like cold-fusion. They can split the atom, but still are working on cold-fusion.

I guess that keeps the beer from getting hot during the process!!

I guess that keeps the beer from getting hot during the process!!

Or foaming up!!

disclaimer,,,no flat beers were offended!

Hey how many of us Canes fans ride Motorcycles,,if so what do you have?

I have Harley Superglide! B)

i dont ride (yet ;) ) but i do have my eye on a suzuki gz250. yeah its a small bike, but im a small dude so....ya know. Just gotta sneak it past mrs ncc. :lol:

i dont ride (yet ;) ) but i do have my eye on a suzuki gz250. yeah its a small bike, but im a small dude so....ya know. Just gotta sneak it past mrs ncc. :lol:

Have to remember though,, once you get in hot water you might as well have what you really want!!!lol.( hot water hurts whether it's 250cc or 1500). But good luck with whatever you get!!

Have to remember though,, once you get in hot water you might as well have what you really want!!!lol.( hot water hurts whether it's 250cc or 1500). But good luck with whatever you get!!

considering you could put my riding experience in a shot glass and not fill it up, 1500cc might be a "bit" much for a newbie like me. WOuldnt want my first ride to be my last...LOL

considering you could put my riding experience in a shot glass and not fill it up, 1500cc might be a "bit" much for a newbie like me. WOuldnt want my first ride to be my last...LOL

Speaking on "first ride being your last"...

Engine 8.3 L (~506 cu in) 20-valve 90

it is a sad day at Casa de Caniac97, we lost our new addition to the family. Rollie D Tire left us yesterday after such a short stay. He was in the middle of using a performance enhancing substance when things went terribly wrong. Enzyte and smiling bob WERE NOT involved. Why is it the good leave us so young? The viewing will be this evening at the imported hops estate of CC (open casket), funeral is Monday at SuperDave's. It will be a burial at sea (Dave's pool).

blown.jpg

disclaimer: unfortunately my ear drums, fingers, and the above pictured victim were harmed prior to this photo.

it is a sad day at Casa de Caniac97, we lost our new addition to the family. Rollie D Tire left us yesterday after such a short stay. He was in the middle of using a performance enhancing substance when things went terribly wrong. Enzyte and smiling bob WERE NOT involved. Why is it the good leave us so young? The viewing will be this evening at the imported hops estate of CC (open casket), funeral is Monday at SuperDave's. It will be a burial at sea (Dave's pool).

blown.jpg

disclaimer: unfortunately my ear drums, fingers, and the above pictured victim were harmed prior to this photo.

Why is it always the good ones?

disclaimer: I'm sure that there are a few here laughing and high 5'ing over your bad luck

Hopefully this is a sign to kids everywhere about what happens when you get too much too soon!! Had he held back and just did a little at a time then he might be with us today.

We need a beer run to kick off our new education program "No Tire Left Behind". We need to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else and if we can make a few million setting up and running a non-profit then all I say is "Who better than us"!!

disclaimer, no non-profits were harmed in making this post though one tire paid the ultimate price.

Well c97, it looks like Rollie went quickly and didn't suffer long. At least you can take comfort in that.

real quickly, exploded right before my eyes. No wimper just a POW followed by expletive deletes (circa *edit* Nixon).

I start school again on Monday, blah!!

So, how is your life going?

you are in an old geezer thread, none of us have been to school/college in decades. we generally cheer this time of year because it means kids won't be wandering around the neighborhood getting in mischief. Instead they will be spending the days in class and hopefully the evenings on homework/band/football/cheerleading/etc.

you are in an old geezer thread, none of us have been to school/college in decades. we generally cheer this time of year because it means kids won't be wandering around the neighborhood getting in mischief. Instead they will be spending the days in class and hopefully the evenings on homework/band/football/cheerleading/etc.

Yeah, what he said. Now get outta my yard and don't throw that ball back over the fence again.

Disclaimer: If you've never owned an 8 track tape player, you're too young to be nosing around this thread. If you have ever bought an actual vinyl LP but no 8 track tapes, you can view, but not reply.

Yeah, what he said. Now get outta my yard and don't throw that ball back over the fence again.

Disclaimer: If you have ever bought an actual vinyl LP, you can view, but not reply.

:blink:

oops

Disclaimer: No 8-tracks or LPs were harmed in this post.

:blink:

oops

Disclaimer: No 8-tracks or LPs were harmed in this post.

Sorry dogbutler, I had a little brain lapse there. If you didn't have an 8 track player BUT are old enough to have purchased an album, you qualify to look. Just owning an album didn't ban you from posting.

To post-you must have owned an 8 track tape player and vinyl records.

To look-you must have purchased an actual album on vinyl.

If you don't even know what an 8 track tape or a vinyl album is, RUN AWAY.

I recently went back up North to visit my parents and i was nosing around in the basement and there they were about 6 or 7 of my 8-track tapes!! Wish they were worth something. I gave away all my albums when i moved down here 14 yrs ago. Heck i barely even listen to CD's anymore,,just easier to change the channel! :huh:

I also went back to school today,,,,accept i only had a weekend off,,,i go there everyday to work!! So if you are still in school Captain_jack88 enjoy it while it lasts!

School isn't as bad as you think myfriend!