The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivyleager

What song are you listening to right now?

Comatose - Skillet (Who I discovered during the Canes broadcasts when they play Awake and Alive for the 2nd intermission highlights.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muiNqF_XJJc

Dream Theater - As I Am

I've seen these guys in concert twice (with Megadeth and Iron Maiden). They are the most amazingly talented group of musicians I've ever seen.

I caught onto Mike Portnoy with Avenged, and that guy takes whomever he plays for and add +100 awesome points. Since he left Dream Theatre to join Avenged...then getting denied no less...I'm not sure Dream Theatre's going to continue being awesome, I mean he wrote alot of songs for them and the whole makes my shins hurt listening to the bass.

My most recent music obsession is Mumford and Sons.

It's pretty good.

My longer addictions are Albanach, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, and Flogging Molly.

(Um, I have a rather wide range of musical interests . . . )

Listening to my boy Thomax Beats in the office today, recommend checking out his remixes on www.thomax.org if you into hip hop.

Oh, and Mumford and Sons are beyond awesome, gutted I didn't see them live before they became massive.

Right now I am listening to the music of the voices in my head. The lyrics say: Please JR pay for Brad Richards. Man, I need more medicine. :grin:

Right now I am listening to the music of the voices in my head. The lyrics say: Please JR pay for Brad Richards. Man, I need more medicine. :grin:

It must be catching... I'm hearing it too!

:twilight-zone:

Was wondering if any of you all had found out about spotify.com yet? It's like having every MP3 in the world already on your computer. Catch is to put them on your MP3 player you gotta get a paid account. However for free it's preety cool