The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivyleager

What song are you listening to right now?

Muse Live at Wembley Stadium, HAARP CD.

The first is their entrance into Wembley Stadium, set to the Romeo & Juliet number: Dance of the Knights, or Montagues and Capulets...awesome work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZR_UkJV-wE...feature=related

They will be playing at NSCU Findley Stadium Oct 3rd, support band with U2. I'm going just to see Muse. Already seen U2 in '87 at Giants Stadium.

"They are coming to take me away HA HA" By Napolean. I frequently have this running through my head when reading posts here.

Released on Warner Bros. Records, the bizarre depiction of mental illness became an instant hit in the United States that summer, reaching number three on the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart.

Wow, thanks for the flashback...I still have the chorus to that song in my head. :lol: They played it all the time on the late night comedy hour in the early 80's. Had no idea it was so popular and controversial when it came out.

Currently listening to Metallica, going through the playlist (currently on Four Horsemen), as I'm watching my 11-week-old daughter. Puts her right to sleep. Her favorite is Seek and Destroy.

Whatever is playing on my itunes or winamp. Depending what I have going at the time. I like all types of music. I like Address in the Stars by Catlin and Will. Anything by Sugarland and Taylor Swift.

Been a while since anyone's posted in here, lets keep it going shall we?

"Misunderstanding" by Genesis.

"Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty.

On a related note, I love my iPod, it's saving me from all the Christmas music right now.

Tween daughter had me listening to the New Moon soundtrack tonight after seeing the movie. Some good songs.

Now that she's sound asleep, my itunes is set on Van Morrison: Hymns to the Silence.