The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

yeah, i guess there were alot of em, which is a great thing to hear...i dont know why MSG didnt show them... :cry:

but whats with the squid?? lol. were we in Detroit? and it was an actual squid!! :shock:

Detroit is an octapus. I can't recall which game in the Finals of '02 it was, or which venue, but when we played them for the Cup, someone threw one out onto the ice & it was so bad (as in rotten) that the thing pretty much exploded when it hit. That's just nasty.

Hurricanes are up 1-0

Sadly I missed half the second period because I was making cookies for my friends birthday tomorrow :lol: eesh. But it seems the Canadiens are playing.. damn do we have a good PK!! :D

And Aeeeebischer.. he's been fantastic! Why does he do so bad and then all of sudden play so well?

Last nights scores:

Ottawa 2

Washington 6

Montreal 1

New Jersey 2 OT

Phoenix 0

Dallas 3

Carolina 1

Edmonton 3

Nashville 0

Anahiem 4

Tonights games..

7:00PM

Toronto 1

Boston 3

Pittsburgh 2

NY Rangers 3

7:30PM

Montreal 4

NY Isles 2

Atlanta 0

Tampa Bay 8

Buffalo 1

Florida 3

8:00PM

St Louis 3

Detroit 4

Calgary 2

Minnesota 3

8:30PM

Phoenix vs

Chicago

10:30PM

Nashville 2

Los Angeles 1

Colorado 5

San Jose 2

//

Is anyone watching the Thrasher - Bolts game???

Looks like Atlanta is getting her butts handed to them like the Canes did by them last season.

Tampa is leading 8-0, Lecavalier with a hat trick and 2 assists and St. Weasle with one goal and 4 assits. Atlanta doesn't know if they are coming or going and there is still 10 min to go.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Buffalo lost a lack-luster effort on Florida 3-1

Canes lose, Buffalo loses, what else is there? OOOHHH YEA Tampa SPANKING Atlanta!!!

WOW can't wait for BOTH teams to get back home and start playing again. BOTH teams are better than this.

Oh well theres always tomorrow 10pm for the Canes and Sat night for Buffalo

John

Habs won 4-2 against the NY Islanders.. fantastic =]

It was a good game, certainly. Janne Ninniima got smashed in the face with a puck at the end of the first period.. there was blood everywhere.. it was pretty sick nasty.. but he was alright.. he's just got a big black eye and a few stitches going down his face, but it's all good :D

Saku scored his 9th and 10th goal.. Sheldon Souray with two assists and Guy Latendresse and Craig Rivet with their 6th goals of the season..

If the Panthers can take down Buffalo and the Bolts can absolutely walk all over Atlanta, surely the Canes can come out of the west with 4 points?

If the Panthers can take down Buffalo and the Bolts can absolutely walk all over Atlanta, surely the Canes can come out of the west with 4 points?

Dear Sabres,

Ryan Miller is not the only member of your team. There's a little thing called offense...you can't win a game unless you start generating some...and no, the goalie can't do that for you too!

and for the love of god...STOP TURNING THE PUCK OVER!!

Thank you,

dboon3930