Nashville: 1 FINAL

San Jose: 3

For tonight only...

Go Pens.

Go Panthers.

Go Flyers.

Go Ducks.

Go Sabres.

All from a purely self-serving perspective of course. :-) If the Canes were in first a couple of these would be reversed but you deal the hand dealt.

I can't say that I'm not a little worried about tonight's game. :|

i wouldnt say Im necessarily worried...Its just that Montreal scares the ---- outta me... :?

And Teppo's out for tonight. Sekera was called up...

Tepp broke his toe. (*edit*!?!??!) so far, theres no news on how long he will be out for...

Drury has the flu, but should be able to play.

Go Sabres!!!

Oh man, Catherine, it was an intense game, sorry you had to miss it. :( I missed the majority of the last game because I was at work and came home in the middle of OT...I saw like 2 minutes of it then bam...over. haha

Have you heard anything else about Souray? I haven't heard anything else, other than what was said during the game when they showed him on the bench holding his wrist, then he left and he never came back.

Ok, so Sheldon injured his wrist supposedly.. but it isn't the one he's had surgery on numerous times already. That guy it too awesome, I don't want him hurt- we NEED him!!

Something about Saku leaving? But he came back, so I am not too worried, but I don't know why he left..

Markov was out with the flu, but is back.. which is nice.

Montreal has a real problem on defense at the end of the season.

Markov and Souray are UFA at the end of the season currently playing more then they're worth. It's kinda like Redden and Chara in Ottawa last year. I highly doubt they'll be able to sign both defensman, so they're probably looking at shopping one of them around for something young (maybe even tossing in Samsonov as well). Souray has mentioned over the past summer that he'd like to be traded out west to be closer to his daughter, so it seems like he's the more likely of the two to be moved.

But Gainey has already dumped Theo for nothing, I can't see him trading souray without getting something reasonable in return. But until the day I hear Souray has been trade, I wish for him to stay as a Hab.

Cath, Koivu took a puck in the ankle from Souray in the second.

Why would they want to trade him?? I don't follow the Habs very closely (I just read what Catherine & Hoyle post about 'em, LOL), but isn't he one of their better players?

I don't know exactly, I only half heard what they were saying on XM. Something about him being one of the only players they have that would get them something good in return. If he's so good, then why would they want to lose him?

Hoyle just answered the question. That was exactly it, they probably couldn't keep him at the end of the season so why not get a return for him now. They did say that they would send him out of conference though which makes what Hoyle said make even more sense.

Why would they want to trade him?? I don't follow the Habs very closely (I just read what Catherine & Hoyle post about 'em, LOL), but isn't he one of their better players?

I don't know exactly, I only half heard what they were saying on XM. Something about him being one of the only players they have that would get them something good in return. If he's so good, then why would they want to lose him?

Hoyle just answered the question. That was exactly it, they probably couldn't keep him at the end of the season so why not get a return for him now. They did say that they would send him out of conference though which makes what Hoyle said make even more sense.

It's like.. buy one get one free.. buy Souray, and we throw in Samsonov! (but don't get me wrong.. of COURSE it is not because we don't like him.. or that he's not a good player or something extremely silly like that..)

I really like Shelly.. but if I was him I'd want to be near my daughter too.. she has got to be the cutest thing on the planet. She looks like her mother =]

I really hope he is alright because with Higgins already out.. it'll start to derail our season with injuries and we don't want that again..

apparently not if they divorced....

My buddy's dad told us when we were a little younger....

"Don't go looking to marry the most attractive woman you've ever seen in your life, marry a woman you know you'll enjoy waking up beside the rest of your life"'

Sorry didn't mean to derail

What a lovely thing to say..

Games:

Dallas vs Phenonix : 4-3 OT

Chicago vs Minnesota : 4-5 OT

Columbus vs St Louis : 5-1

Anahiem vs Tampa Bay : 4-3

Toronto vs Detroit : 1-5 (YES!)

Pittburghs vs Atlanta : 4-3 OT

Washington vs Phildelphia : 5-3

Florida vs Islanders : 4-5 SO

Buffalo vs Montreal : 3-2 SO

New Jersey vs Boston : 5-1

NYR vs Ottawa : 3-1

And also..

Los Angeles vs Colorado : 5-4

(I watched the end.. and the Avs took out Theo with about 2 minutes left and two of the Avs defensmen were protecting the net when the Kings got the puck down the ice, one of the defensemen was John Michael Liles [whom I happen to be a fan of] and the King took a shot on the goal and Liles stopped it with his jaw!! Eeesh!)

Vancouver vs Calgary : 5-3

Nashville vs San Jose : 1-3

Hockey Night in Canada was on so I had to watch that, though I think I'll be getting some sleep now =]