The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

The Toronto/Detroit game was so funny, every time I switched over during commericals it seemed like the score had gone up again. I don't like Detroit either...but watching the Leafs lose is always funny. I was going to stay up and watch the rest of the Calgary/Vancouver game but I was too tired.

Eeeeesh!!! Liles! That's tough. (Though I doubt he meant to stop it with his jaw lol) He's one of Ryan Miller's best friends...perhaps some of those goalie skills rubbed off on him...

Lol, no I don't think he meant to stop it with his jaw, he was trying to block the goal with another defensemen but he turned his head and it hit him right in the face..

And they showed him on the bench forever and he kept touching his face to find out exactly where he had hurt it. He didn't look very comfortable. I doubt it's too serious, nothing broken.

slightly OT but poor Gerbs...scored on 4 times on just 13 shots. I know his game has been off, but I did't think it had gotten that bad. :(

a couple of the goals he gave up were pretty bad too

Gerbs was pulled and not long after LeClaire injured his leg or something, I haven't heard anything up to date on it.. but yeah, so they sent in Norrena (I doubt I spelled that correctly, sorry.)

Nash and Fritsche both got two goals, 5 of their goals were on a the PP which is a team record for them.

I also watched the Rangers/Panthers game.

I. Cannot. Stand. The. Panthers.

Their style of play is just...frustrating more than anything! They're so unorganized and they're always all over the place I can't stand it. The Rangers could not make one move without having the 15 Panthers on top of him. I don't think there is ever one play that is set up when you play against the Panthers.. it's ridiculous.

Sorry about yesterday.. I think it was my day, but I had a big load of homework that I needed to do, so heres todays!

Bold = Southeast

9:30PM EST

Carolina Hurricanes: 2 FINAL :evil: :evil: :evil:

Coloarado Avalanche: 5

7:00PM EST

Pittsburg Penguins: 5 FINAL SO

Washington Capitals: 4

10:00PM EST

Pheonix Coyotes: 0 FINAL

San Jose Sharks: 4

Ooh I want the Pens to win this one. I wish I could watch it.. I've gotta wait for the 9:30 game to start on Centre Ice and because I feel completely deprived of the best hockey team ever (who I've not watched since Thursday night, but they do play tomorrow) that is going to have to do for now =] and I am not complaining!

Was Orpik the only player to get tossed out of the pens/caps game?

Holy crap the Pens are coming back hard now. 3-4 Caps. This has been a good game, lots of scoring and rough stuff!

Anyone else notice that the Caps are really trying to assert themselves physically lately? Or is it that they're sick of being bottom dwellers and being pushed around. Maybe they are finally ready to stop re-building and make a run of it?

Look at the last couple of games against the Thrashers and Slugs, lots of rough stuff.

Anyone else notice that the Caps are really trying to assert themselves physically lately? Or is it that they're sick of being bottom dwellers and being pushed around. Maybe they are finally ready to stop re-building and make a run of it?

Look at the last couple of games against the Thrashers and Slugs, lots of rough stuff.

Ok, Dec 12th..

7:00PM

Buffalo 3

New Jersey 2

NYR 3

Phildelphia 1

7:30PM

Tampa Bay 4

Toronto 5

Boston 3

Montreal 4

Anaheim 5