The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Ahh, sorry I didn't post my scores.. I'm a slacker.. or well, more like I only had an hour at home yesterday till I got home from the game = I've been busy.

But yay! I'm watching the Kings game right now =] Go Kings Go! And Habs game tonight! Yay!

Ahh, sorry I didn't post my scores.. I'm a slacker.. or well, more like I only had an hour at home yesterday till I got home from the game = I've been busy.

But yay! I'm watching the Kings game right now =] Go Kings Go! And Habs game tonight! Yay!

A kings fan :lol: You had me goin for a minute...

You are'nt a Kings fan are you????????

A kings fan :lol: You had me goin for a minute...

You are'nt a Kings fan are you????????

Eh eh, they're in a different conference, I have every right to cheer for them ) I lived in a the LA/Anaheim area for some time while growing up (yeah, most of my life was in Montreal but I lived in California too) so I can cheer for those Kings. My dad was a huuuge Kings fan till they choked against the Habs in '93 and he completely stopped going to Kings game. :roll: He's met Gretzky countless times and attended like every Kings game for about 5-6 years, before 1993.

I am sad the Kings lost, I watched the whole game. I'm a fan of Conroy, who helped set up a nice goal, and Frolov (:D

HABS WIN! 6-3! WOOOO! Markov and Ryder with 3 points, Koivu with two goals. B-E-A-uuutiful! =D I'm so excited. It was a wonderful game, especially going into the 2nd period down 2-1, but we came back... and we won!

Man, I just really want to see a fight.. and the refs are just trying to keep me from watching one. Rivet came sooooooo close to beating the mess out of Thorburn and Ruutu ( <--- who I positively hate) UGH! I WANT TO SEE A FIGHT!

But that's ok. We won. We have lots of other time for fighting 8) GO HABS GO!

Haha. I bet it was pretty fantastic compared to what I endured last season..

an 8-2 loss. Yeah. In the opposing teams building too. Talk about fun.

But even if they lost, it's still fun being there.. I mean, I had see the Leafs win the other night.. that was pretty yuck, but I still had a lot of fun making fun of the Leafs all night long 8)

Tonights Games and Scores:

5:00PM EST

Nashville Predators: 0

St. Louis Blues: 1

7:00PM EST

Colorado Avalanche: 0

Chicago Blackhawks: 0

7:00PM EST

New Jersey Devils: 0

New York Rangers: 0

C'mon Nashville! Dougie isnt that good...well maybe he is...

Haha. I bet it was pretty fantastic compared to what I endured last season..

an 8-2 loss. Yeah. In the opposing teams building too. Talk about fun.

But even if they lost, it's still fun being there.. I mean, I had see the Leafs win the other night.. that was pretty yuck, but I still had a lot of fun making fun of the Leafs all night long 8)

haha Eeks, that's tough! But making fun of the Leafs is always good. 8)

There were Habs fans sitting in the section right next to us at the game last night. Early on I heard them speaking in French, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. lol But then in the third period, I heard some people singing Ole! and I couldn't tell who was doing it - I thought it was some Sens fans trying to be funny or something. I was thinking, "Hmmm...wrong team...haha." But then a little later on I heard a few "GO HABS GO!" chants and I was like, "Oh, I guess not." haha They left early too, and yelled some things in French to some of the Sens fans by us as they walked down the steps. lol

Haha, Habs fans are everywhere!

At the Leafs game I yelled Go Habs Go a few times, and I saw two other Habs fans there, of course I had to go say hi and talk about the Habs for a few minutes =D Totally fantastic. They were there to see the Leafs lose, well, that didn't quite happen, sadly =

I didn't yell anything bad in French though, but I was talking in French most of the game.. like usual.. because it's easier to make comments about both teams without having the whole section jump on me haha.

Oh, and the Avalanche just tied the game 1-1 against the Blackhawks =] yay

Haha, Habs fans are everywhere!

At the Leafs game I yelled Go Habs Go a few times, and I saw two other Habs fans there, of course I had to go say hi and talk about the Habs for a few minutes =D Totally fantastic. They were there to see the Leafs lose, well, that didn't quite happen, sadly =

I didn't yell anything bad in French though, but I was talking in French most of the game.. like usual.. because it's easier to make comments about both teams without having the whole section jump on me haha.

Oh, and the Avalanche just tied the game 1-1 against the Blackhawks =] yay

Everywhere but here...you are just odd cath!

Tonights games..

7:00PM

Detroit 3

St Louis (who for whatever strange reason are dressed as Blue Jackets..) 4

10:00PM

Calgary 1

Anaheim 4

//

I'm thinking about watching the Flames/Ducks game but it depends on if I want to stay up that late tonight :P

Ooooh, Hasek was pulled after the first. They said it was the earliest he's ever been pulled in a game since 1999, when he was in Buffalo, crazy.

Oh, and I'm going to the Sabres/Habs game tomorrow, I just found out! It was my brother's turn to go with my dad, but my dad doesn't feel well and told me I could just go instead. Hooray!! Well, not for my dad being sick, but for me being able to go! haha The last time I got to go to a game against Montreal was the home opener this season and I also found out that I was going the night before. Hooooray! Hopefully the Sabres can get their act together...

I am jealous =X I want to go to a Habs game!

I should be going to a Kings/Coyotes game next Tuesday, and next Friday to the Anaheim vs (I think) Blue Jackets, I could be mistaken.

I am really looking forward to the game tomorrow night though =] The Habs will play better this time, I can feel it! Haha.