The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

I saw parts of that Leafs game last night, eesh. I was flipping over to Hockey Night in Canada during the commercials of the Sabres game, and every time I flipped over it seemed like the Leafs would score another goal...it was depressing.

There doesn't need to be an out of town scoreboard tonight. The only game that matters is at the RBC Center tonight. :D

Psh.. doesn't even compare to the summer.. or the lockout.. eesh. Horrible horrible times.. lol.

I bet Cristobal is playing tonight. How exciting! And Andrei Kostitsyn was called up from the Bulldogs after that Laffs game.. I love that kid, he'll be fantastic. :D

Well.. theres still other games out there :wink: But ours matters the most. Which is why it's on the top. Bold = Our division, as always. And, I'm nice Cath, so I'm gonna root for the Habs tonight. :D

Buffalo Sabres: 7 FINAL

Carolina Hurricanes: 4

Montreal Canadiens: 6 FINAL

Ottawa Senators: 3

Philidelphia Flyers: 2 FINAL

Pittsburg Penguins: 3

Washington Capitals: 4 FINAL

Florida Panthers: 1

Edmonton Oilers: 2 FINAL

Colorado Avalanche: 1

San Jose Sharks: 2 FINAL

Los Angeles Kings: 4

I plan on checking the Flyers - Pens game here and there because some whiney Pens fans think their team doesn't have to show up (again) to get the 2 points. Would love to see the Pens lose (again), if for no other reason than to see just how miserable they can get. In saturday's game against the Canes I thought a few of them were ready to eat their young - or at least sacrifice them to the mighty Hockey Gods for a win. :mrgreen: