The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Awww, Catherine, at least you get to go to the Ducks game! I know it's not the Habs, haha, but it's the Ducks, so that'll be fun.

I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow, it should be intense.

Tonights games..

7:00PM

Detroit vs

St Louis

10:00PM

Calgary vs

Anaheim

//

I'm thinking about watching the Flames/Ducks game but it depends on if I want to stay up that late tonight :P

Gah those Blues looked like they were wearing Blue Jackets Jerseys tonight, Catherine :D

Columbus played great the first period but then started slacking off. Norrena is playing awesome and im glad they are finally living up to their potential.

Can't.. wait.. until.. 6 days from now.. =D

Bold = Southeast!

7:00PM EST

Carolina Hurricanes: 2 FINAL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Philadelphia Flyers: 1

Montreal Canadiens: 5 FINAL :D

Buffalo Sabres: 2

New York Islanders: 4 FINAL :(

New York Rangers: 3

St. Louis Blues: 4 FINAL :(

Pittsburg Penguins: 1

Tampa Bay Lightning: 5 FINAL :D

Washington Capitals: 4

(Go Tampa Bay.. See below)

7:30PM EST

Florida Panthers: 7 FINAL :D

Toronto Maple Leafs: 3

(Go Panthers.. Because if Toronto and Washington lose and we win, that means we move ahead of both of them)

Boston Bruins: 7 FINAL :(

Ottawa Senators: 2

Atlanta Thrashers: 4 FINAL SO :(

New Jersey Devils: 3

8:00PM EST

Vancouver Canucks: 2 FINAL :D

Minnesota Wild: 5

9:00PM EST

Colorado Avalanche: 7 FINAL :(

Edmonton Oilers: 6

10:30PM EST

Calgary Flames: 5 FINAL :D

Los Angeles Kings: 3

Ooooooooh man, I've been waiting for this aaaaaaall season..

5-2 win over the Sabres! Another win for the Habs! What an intense game, Higgins second game since coming back from a sprained ankle and he added two goals to tonights score.. b-e-a-uuuutiful! :D

Both teams played well, but wow.. Montreal just kept on scoring. Haha. Montreals powerplay is like.. amazing. They're so good I can't get over it. Man, I love my team =]

Enough bragging, congrats on the 'Canes for the win! (I'm wearing my lucky shorts :P)

I diiiiiiid sooooooo much! Wow, it was soo great. I don't think I sat down the whole game! :D

We've won 5 out of our last 6 at the moment, or our last 4 games.. and we've got the Flyers to play on Thursday! (Not that I am saying anything ))

melissa was at the game too....

Once Buffalo scored 30 seconds into the game, I had a good feeling it would end this way. I don't believe in superstitions, but whenever a team comes out flying that quickly, the other team usually wins. I think the same thing happened last year game one of the habs/canes series.

Ah, when that goal went in though.. I was very angry. Haha. But we don't have to discuss exactly what I did. It wasn't very pretty, and neither were the words I yelled at the television.

But then the Habs started scoring... :D I was a very happy person after that.

After the Canes game I switched over to VS to see the postgame reports and when I saw the Habs beat the slugs, I laughed. Made it even better that the slugs got their butts kicked at home in front of all their fans. The slug fans were already calling for changes before this game, can't wait to see what their whining about now.

And on other good notes: Toronto lost, Atlanta lost (OT, but still a loss), and Washington lost.

:lol:

EDIT--Thrashers won tonight :evil:

LOL....I just saw that. I don't know what I was looking at, but I could have sworn I saw Jersey win in OT. Oh well. Atleast we moved back to 2nd in the division.

After the Canes game I switched over to VS to see the postgame reports and when I saw the Habs beat the slugs, I laughed. Made it even better that the slugs got their butts kicked at home in front of all their fans. The slug fans were already calling for changes before this game, can't wait to see what their whining about now.

And on other good notes: Toronto lost, Atlanta lost (OT, but still a loss), and Washington lost.

:lol:

:roll: :roll:

i laughed even harder after we kicked the canes @ss at home.

anyways...that was their second worst "performance" all year. they deserved to the their *edit* handed to them...

Miller needs to sit next game, hes too tired

LMAO!!! Hey, I just like them, that's all. We had an excellent Finals w/ them that went all 7 games, & the fans that were here from Edmonton were incredibly cool. :D

Your lip bleeding from biting it so hard, dp? LOL!

Heh, if you only knew. :twisted:

On a side note: I had a sweatshirt custom made for my cousin from Buffalo for Christmas. It's royal blue and on the back in large yellow letters it reads "BUCK FUFFALO". He should love that. :D