The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

DP - regarding that FANTASTIC sweatshirt you had made for your Blowfullo cousin... LMAO !!!!! Do you, like, give it to him, and then run like hell, laughing your *edit* off? or do you guys try to wrestle the electric carving knife from each other to play Texas Chainsaw Massacre around the holiday table????

:lol:

After the Canes game I switched over to VS to see the postgame reports and when I saw the Habs beat the slugs, I laughed. Made it even better that the slugs got their butts kicked at home in front of all their fans. The slug fans were already calling for changes before this game, can't wait to see what their whining about now.

I had seen absurd predictions on some boards that Buffalo would win 70 games and they are hitting the struggle period most people tried to tell them would come.

Montreal looks very strong and is only 5 points back now. Their goaltending and special teams are just outstanding and that's how you go deep in the playoffs. Higgins being back seems to help offensively but I still think they may need one more scoring threat.

To quote Dennis Green, Buffalo is "who we thought they were." They are talented and explosive but still with vulnerabilities that the Habs again exploited.

Last night on Versus, Keith Jones changed his original pick for this year's Cup winner and is now going with the Habs to take it all. I know that makes Catherine beyond happy. :D

Heh, if you only knew. :twisted:

On a side note: I had a sweatshirt custom made for my cousin from Buffalo for Christmas. It's royal blue and on the back in large yellow letters it reads "BUCK FUFFALO". He should love that. :D

Oooo, I need one of those to wear when I'm not wearing my Tuck Fexas shirt :D

I'll be in New York... So some Mod can edit my post.. Or Catherine can post the results.. Whatever pleases you people =)

7:30PM EST

Columbus Blue Jackets:

Detroit Red Wings:

8:30PM EST

Nashville Predators:

Chicago Blackhawks:

10:00PM EST

Dallas Stars:

Anahiem Ducks:

Heh, if you only knew. :twisted:

On a side note: I had a sweatshirt custom made for my cousin from Buffalo for Christmas. It's royal blue and on the back in large yellow letters it reads "BUCK FUFFALO". He should love that. :D

thats pretty sweet actually. I would wear it. :wink:

i mean, i would love to wear one that says Cuck Farolina...but that just doesnt sound right....

After the Canes game I switched over to VS to see the postgame reports and when I saw the Habs beat the slugs, I laughed. Made it even better that the slugs got their butts kicked at home in front of all their fans. The slug fans were already calling for changes before this game, can't wait to see what their whining about now.

And on other good notes: Toronto lost, Atlanta lost (OT, but still a loss), and Washington lost.

:lol:

Huh? What kind of changes were we calling for? I'm confused...

Last night on Versus, Keith Jones changed his original pick for this year's Cup winner and is now going with the Habs to take it all. I know that makes Catherine beyond happy. :D

Yes and I'd like to quote that just because it makes me extremely happy, even if we already discussed it :D Yay! Go Habs Go!

haha Last night during the game, my brother goes, "This is basically the eastern conference finals right here" and I go, "No..." and he goes, "It's true!" and I go, "Yeah, I know, and it would be an amazing series to watch - But they scare me." haha...

Funny how I was saying the exact same thing :shock:

I was like, this is like freaking playoff hockey!

And then I was hoping we don't play the Sabres in the playoffs because they really do scare me. Haha. Man, how I'd love to see Montreal and Buffalo play against each other in the Conference Finals, how awesome would that be?!? :D Except that I'd be scared out of my mind that the Habs would lose..

this is a bit awkward..

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages...23_1024x768.jpg

Lehtonens face in this picture makes me laugh..

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages...22_1024x768.jpg

Jaromir Jagr and Brendan Shannahan were given sticks commerating thier 600th goals before the start of the Rangers game, Mark Messier and Mario Lemieux were there

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/N...22_1024x768.jpg

Aw, Cameron Ward and Erik Cole

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages...22_1024x768.jpg

:D Thought I'd share.

Columbus got blown out tonight by Detroit 5-0 in the Rematch from Monday. I like Columbus and i know there not the greatest team in the NHL. But i really didnt care for this comment from Hasek.

We know we're a better team," he said. "And if you want to be a contender, a top team in the NHL, you can't lose two games in a row to a team like Columbus."

This guy played like Crap monday for Detroit and got lifted at the start of the second and he has the nerve to talk down on a team like that. Columbus has came a long way from the start of the season. I dont care how good Hasek was in the past but this kinda makes me think less of him.

Here ya go, SCC & Catherine:

7:30PM EST

Columbus Blue Jackets: 0

Detroit Red Wings: 5

8:30PM EST

Nashville Predators: 2

Chicago Blackhawks: 1

10:00PM EST

Dallas Stars: 1

Anahiem Ducks: 4

We know we're a better team," he said. "And if you want to be a contender, a top team in the NHL, you can't lose two games in a row to a team like Columbus."

I used to watch Hasek play in B-lo and everytime he would come so far out to play the puck, I just wished he get decked so hard.

*After Nash decks Hasek, and leaves him seein stars* Watch your mouth Boy!

Oh man.. and I don't like him in the first place =X that's not a very intelligent thing to say..

I watched part of the game, at least till someone called and I got distracted for a half hour..

And I watched the first two periods of the Ducks, till I fell asleep on it and woke up on the couch at 2 in the morning.. way to go me :roll:

But it was a very interesting game, I am glad the Duckies won!

Tonights games:

7:00PM

Vancouver vs

Boston

Pittsburgh vs

Atlanta

7:30PM

Montreal vs

Phildelphia

Tampa Bay vs

Ottawa

NYR vs

Florida

8:00PM

Los Angeles vs

St. Louis

Buffalo vs

Nashville

9:00PM

Calgary vs

Colorado

Edmonton vs

Pheonix

10:30PM

Dallas vs

San Jose

Are ANY of those game viewable w/out Center Ice?? I wanna watch some hockey tonight & neither FSN or Vs. are carrying any of them, nor is yahoo, apparently, so I'm having to settle on the 60 sec. updates from them.

Penguins tie it up at the last minute an they're off to OT 3-3!!!! GO PIT!

Jordan Staal had another SHG also :-).