The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Lindy officially clinched the All Star coaching spot with tonights win. So no matter what happens between now and January 5, (my birthday!!) Lindy will be representing the East. YaY!!

And with that, Cole, Staal, Brindy, and Wardo would be wise to withdraw themselves from consideration for the ASG.

they wouldnt be invited anyway

:wink:

And Zdeno Chara puts the Bruins ahead 1-0 over the Leafs at 4:51 into the first. Mats Sudin ties it with 11:59 remaining in the first.

Leafs make it 2-1 on Hal Gill's goal with 7:41 left in the first.

Chris Newbury has put the Leafs ahead by a deuce with 7:36 left in the second. Mats Sudin makes it 4-1 with 18 minutes left in the 3rd. Jeff O'neill makes if 5-1 Leafs with his goal with 14:47 left in the 3rd.

Leafs-5 Final

Bruins-1

Buffalo got spanked and it sounded as if Ryan Miller wasn't too happy about being left in to get lit up. The announcers said he just sat back and didn't even challenge goal #6. The Sens owns the Sabres this year. I would love to see them play each other in the playoffs :twisted:.

Buffalo got spanked and it sounded as if Ryan Miller wasn't too happy about being left in to get lit up. The announcers said he just sat back and didn't even challenge goal #6. The Sens owns the Sabres this year. I would love to see them play each other in the playoffs :twisted:.

Must have been a brutal game:

Penalty Summary

1st Period

Buffalo hooking - 2 min 14:17, H. Tallinder

Buffalo roughing - 2 min 17:38, J. Hecht

Ottawa elbowing - 2 min 17:38, P. Eaves

Ottawa tripping - 2 min 18:21, A. Meszaros

2nd Period

Ottawa too many men on the ice - 2 min 0:27, Bench served by D. Hamel

Ottawa hooking - 2 min 3:52, D. Alfredsson

Buffalo high sticking - 2 min 7:19, H. Tallinder

Ottawa tripping - 2 min 7:19, M. Comrie

Ottawa high sticking - 2 min 7:59, D. Heatley

Buffalo hooking - 2 min 11:14, D. Roy

Buffalo slashing - 2 min 15:13, D. Roy

3rd Period

Buffalo slashing - 2 min 12:18, J. Spacek

Ottawa roughing - 2 min 15:11, A. Meszaros served by C. Neil

Ottawa fighting - 5 min 15:11, A. Meszaros

Buffalo fighting - 5 min 15:11, A. Mair

Ottawa fighting - 5 min 19:16, C. Neil

Buffalo fighting - 5 min 19:16, P. Gaustad

Ottawa misconduct - 10 min 19:16, C. Neil

Lot of fighting slashing roughing tripping... wish I could watch that game lol... actually I'll check google in a couple days, see what the fuss was about.

Didn't Buffalo knock out Ottawa last year during the playoffs?

Why yes they did. Looks like a roll reversal this year. I listened to some of the last period on XM on the drive home tonight and it sounded like it was a game of cheap shots. Slug's powerplay is virtually non existant and it looks like Tallinder may be hurt. The Sens had their way tonight and Comrie had a decent outing his first night in a Sens jersey. Oh, and Emery was in net, not Gerbs.

Edit: Wonder if Melissa will here be soon to update us on the Sabres achievements (ahem..under achievement) this evening.

Why yes they did. Looks like a roll reversal this year. I listened to some of the last period on XM on the drive home tonight and it sounded like it was a game of cheap shots. Slug's powerplay is virtually non existant and it looks like Tallinder may be hurt. The Sens had their way tonight and Comrie had a decent outing his first night in a Sens jersey. Oh, and Emery was in net, not Gerbs.

Edit: Wonder if Melissa will here be soon to update us on the Sabres achievements (ahem..under achievement) this evening.

They did manage 3 more goals then what we got last night however lol. Will be interested to see how the game played though from someone who was able to see the game.

Hey topshelfavey,

How did that PENS game work out for you last night?

John

They did manage 3 more goals then what we got last night however lol. Will be interested to see how the game played though from someone who was able to see the game.

RARGH!!! BUFFALO FAN...ANGRY! RIOT! SMASH DOWNTOWN! :D

Hey topshelfavey,

John

Hey John, not too well...but you knew that :wink:

Hey topshelfavey,

John

Hey John, not too well...but you knew that :wink:

sens own the sabres every year it seems like in the season i believe their record last year against us in the season was 6-2 and scored 10 goals on us in one game but they've never beaten us in a playoff series :D in other hockey news canucks beat the stars in 7th round of shootout.

sens own the sabres every year it seems like in the season i believe their record last year against us in the season was 6-2 and scored 10 goals on us in one game but they've never beaten us in a playoff series :D in other hockey news canucks beat the stars in 7th round of shootout.

Well it is the playoffs that count the most. I'd like to see the Sens play the Sabres in the playoffs to see if the roles have really been reversed.

What's up with these shoot outs...last night the Rangers/Devils had one of those marathon shootouts too.

Well it is the playoffs that count the most. I'd like to see the Sens play the Sabres in the playoffs to see if the roles have really been reversed.

What's up with these shoot outs...last night the Rangers/Devils had one of those marathon shootouts too.

haha even as a sabres fan i gotta admit thats kinda funny and true