The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

SCC and Catherine's NHL Out of Town Scoreboard

Edit: Wonder if Melissa will here be soon to update us on the Sabres achievements (ahem..under achievement) this evening.

haha even as a sabres fan i gotta admit thats kinda funny and true

They haven't under achieved too often this year so when they do, I think we're entitled to have a little fun with it...right?

Edit: Wonder if Melissa will here be soon to update us on the Sabres achievements (ahem..under achievement) this evening.

haha even as a sabres fan i gotta admit thats kinda funny and true

They haven't under achieved too often this year so when they do, I think we're entitled to have a little fun with it...right?

Didn't Buffalo knock out Ottawa last year during the playoffs?

Why yes they did. Looks like a roll reversal this year. I listened to some of the last period on XM on the drive home tonight and it sounded like it was a game of cheap shots. Slug's powerplay is virtually non existant and it looks like Tallinder may be hurt. The Sens had their way tonight and Comrie had a decent outing his first night in a Sens jersey. Oh, and Emery was in net, not Gerbs.

why are you obsessed with me? :wink:

Why yes they did. Looks like a roll reversal this year. I listened to some of the last period on XM on the drive home tonight and it sounded like it was a game of cheap shots. Slug's powerplay is virtually non existant and it looks like Tallinder may be hurt. The Sens had their way tonight and Comrie had a decent outing his first night in a Sens jersey. Oh, and Emery was in net, not Gerbs.

Cause we love you!!

Or maybe the better question is why are you obsessed with posting on a Canes message board...no...wait...we know. :) :-) :D

Obsessed?..Hmm...maybe a bit of an over statement. Just having some fun noticing that you're usually over here pretty quick when the Sabre's win, but it was awfully quiet last night :hunf:.

Obsessed?..Hmm...maybe a bit of an over statement. Just having some fun noticing that you're usually over here pretty quick when the Sabre's win, but it was awfully quiet last night :hunf:.

Im all over alotta places after the Sabres win...and lose. :mrgreen:

But ive been sick for awhile, so i didnt even watch the end of the game. i just went to bed.

Hopefully my boys will play better tomorrow, because its my birthday!! :XD:

And Im expecting lots of pancakes...Brian :lol:

Edit: Crap...Talli is week to week...*edit*?!?!? He just got back!!

http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2091

When Tallinder limped off the ice I thought I was going to be sick.

What a horrible night...cheap shots everywhere, the Sens were taunting the Sabres bench the whole night - is that necessary when you're up 6-1? Eventually Gaustad just snapped and fought back towards the end (I don't even remember who it was, I was so out of it at that point, it was just a blur) and when he left the ice he threw his stick in the tunnel, then knocked all the sticks over.

I didn't think Miller seemed pissed about being left in exactly, he just seemed pissed about letting in 6 goals, and incredibly frustrated. Plus he got hit in the face. He's always angry...

Yeah, that's got to be hard to recover from for the Bruins. Especially considering they were up in the first. Then 5 goals in the second and 4 goals in the third, unanswered. So just remember, no matter how badly the Canes/Sabres :roll: do, it could always get worse.

In other hilarious hockey news, Dallas Star player misses an empty net goal on a breakaway with 10 seconds left. Oilers come back to tie it with 2 seconds left.

I wish the Habs could score ten goals... =

The Habs have not been the team I was watching at the beginning of the season anymore. They made soooo many mistakes yesterday defensively it was incredible, they made Huet look bad and he got taken out of the net after 4 goals- none of which were his fault but because of lousy defense. They weren't doing squat on the power-play. The other night against the Lightning (which they lost) I think they had ten shots on goal the whole game.. it was sad to watch. They need to get on their game. They've now lost 5 or their past 6 games...

When Tallinder limped off the ice I thought I was going to be sick.

What a horrible night...cheap shots everywhere, the Sens were taunting the Sabres bench the whole night - is that necessary when you're up 6-1?

Kinda like Briere Spearing Oveckin when they were up big time. :D Not trying to start anything really. I just kinda found it ironic. I agree with you when you say Miller was frustrated. He seems to be hard on himself when he doesnt perform to his standard, which i hope our guys are doing.

i actually dont think the hit on Talli was dirty at all. I haven't found a video of if, but they show the replays all the time on the news, and it looks perfectly fine. But there were a few cheapies both ways in the OTT game, mainly by the Sens (seriously) Goose just had enough, and dropped his gloves. And then then he was walking back toward the dressing room, he threw down all the sticks... :cry:

But its ok. I hear Lindy gave em a hard time in practice, and they always perform well when theyre pissed off...So the BETTER play good tonight, because its my birthday! :twisted:

It's time for.. SC-SC-SC S-S-S-S-SCORES!

As of 12:51PM EST 1.6.07

7:30PM EST

Pheonix Coyotes: 5 FINAL OT :D

Atlanta Thrashers: 4

8:00PM EST

Pittsburg Penguins: 4 FINAL :D

Buffalo Sabres: 2

8:30PM EST

Nashville Predators: 8 FINAL :(

Chicago Blackhawks: 3

9:00PM EST

Tampa Bay Lightning: 2 FINAL :D

Colorado Avalanche: 4

10:00PM EST

Edmonton Oilers: 2 FINAL OT :(

Vancouver Canucks: 3

10:00PM EST

Columbus Blue Jackets: 4 FINAL :D

Anahiem Ducks: 3

i actually dont think the hit on Talli was dirty at all. I haven't found a video of if, but they show the replays all the time on the news, and it looks perfectly fine. But there were a few cheapies both ways in the OTT game, mainly by the Sens (seriously) Goose just had enough, and dropped his gloves. And then then he was walking back toward the dressing room, he threw down all the sticks... :cry:

But its ok. I hear Lindy gave em a hard time in practice, and they always perform well when theyre pissed off...So the BETTER play good tonight, because its my birthday! :twisted:

Happy birthday, Melissa!! newyearseve.jpgcake.gifMelissa.gif